No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that's what I said (or implied) -- " But for 2 seeds they try to keep them in the closest regional geographically"

A flight is a flight, IMO. In practice, it's not much more onerous to fly to KC than DC from Ontario's Shitstain. But, regardless, as a fan I much prefer doing it as a 1-8; 2-7; 3-6; 4-5 type deal.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We got cornholed in our seeding back in 2017. We didn't get a break in 2013 either. Last year seemed equitable. This year does too.
      Last edited by Hannibal; March 18, 2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Its better not to analyze the dumb committee comments. They make it up as they go along and they always give extra credit to the ACC. I for one will be glad to see MSU get out of the Big Ten, those games are a grind. Lets get out and run.

Comment

• so much for the s-curve

who knows thought

both twams have to win 3 games before that elite 8 matchup

most years one of them doiesnt make it

Comment

• Discovered this gem while visiting another fan forum for bracket information... the holy grail of information:
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw8l2d6mv1...eddit.pdf?dl=0
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I was using gambling spreads as another data point to help make picks and noticed the spreads seem slimmer in the same area (by memory).

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I

Anyway, another golden draw for M after getting drilled three straight by Sparty.
                A loss is a loss and M got broomed, no excuses, but drilled would imply that they got dominated and blown out.

Michigan led in the 2nd half of all three games, including double digit second half leads in two of them. All three games were hyper competitive and none of the three ended in M getting "drilled". Just saying.

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I don't have much confidence in Iowa, Minnesota, Maryland, or OSU. Hopefully Wisconsin & Purdue will at least advance one round.

Comment

• Plenty of reason to feel positive about Wisconsin's chances. Tempting to pick Maryland above LSU. Could be the year Painter goes deep. Top two seeds in the East have a history of choking. I do think this is probably the year UVA chokes less and makes the FF, though.

Comment

• I would like Purdue better than I do but Painter teams seem to crap out early.

Harvard beat Georgetown tonight in the NIT. Nice major conference win for that program.

Comment

• That whole east region is full of teams that tend to go out a round or 3 too early.

Comment

• I think the Big Ten does pretty well this year in the tourney

Elite Eight
                          Michigan State (losing to Duke), Michigan (losing to Gonzaga)

SWEET Sixteen
                          Maryland, Purdue, Wisconsin

2nd Round
                          Minnesota, Iowa

One and done
                          Ohio State
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• It's hard to imagine Gonzaga getting past FSU and Michigan in the same weekend. That's a serious thicket of bigs to get past. I think I'd rather play Gonzaga than FSU, frankly.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              It's hard to imagine Gonzaga getting past FSU and Michigan in the same weekend. That's a serious thicket of bigs to get past. I think I'd rather play Gonzaga than FSU, frankly.
                              Yeah, I have FSU beating the Zags then Michigan losing in the FF.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X