No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 3 at end of regulation and then Allen’s shot was in and out. Then they lose in OT. Tournament Basketball. 1 off games.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like Nova over KU...M over Sister Jean...Nova over M.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Same

Comment

• Nova and Kansas are best two. In a one off, M can outshoot anyone. They shoot kije they did yesterday then they’ll lose to Loyola.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nova over M is the consensus

Comment

• Ramblers lose to wildcats

Comment

• I like M over Kansas
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'd like you to STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M's defense is good enough to keep games close and even win when shots aren't falling.

Comment

• I don't know enough about Kansas. I just know I like any matchup in which Simpson gets to guard the other team's best player.

Loyola first.

Comment

• Haven't shot well in 3/4 wins in the tournament. I think we can still win vs Loyola the same way with D, but only care about the win. If we play Monday, I and I think we will - will have to shoot better.

Comment

• Nova over UM is my bracket. Last chance to do anything. However since my bracket is so busted it will be UM over Nova.

Comment

• Kansas peaking at the right time--two legitimate post players now sousa and azubicke or whatever his name is combines with 3 legitimate 3 point shooters and slashers

KU will take nova out in another great game to watch-- and piss off 1/2 my family and thrill the other 1/2

of all games for one of those 3rd grade teammates to have his best game EVER. sister jean voodoo hex

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Poor Purdue. The only team in the Big Ten with worse injury luck than Michigan and the only football program that can actually get fucked over in a game against Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X