No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure that will be their first thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Ronnie Johnson reportedly transferring from Purdue, that really hurts the Boilermakers for '14-'15.
      Any idea where?
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Tough for Purdue. They already lost Simpson because of a freak heart disorder. I'm happy though for Simpson because that could have been life threatening.

Painter needs to look at Virginia. They are winning this year because all 5 starters bought in to play tough defense and as a team offensively. Painter coaches like that, but the players he has recruited are kind of the opposite... all talented but selfish players.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Those two losses really devastate Purdue, I liked their young talent for '14-'15 but this might keep them at the bottom of the conference.

Comment

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Appears on twitter that Nebraska has a lot of fans at PBA for selection Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Woof...upset-minded Dayton and if we survive it'll be Syracuse in Round 2...rough draw

Comment

• I like Syracuse, that's a tough draw.

Comment

• That's an impossible draw for OSU.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will you break 40?

Comment

• So... The B1G gets 6 teams in (and Iowa was one of the last in), same as several other conferences, and 1 less than the big 12.

Comment

• Minnesota, Illinois, etc. would've done very well in the Pac 12, SEC, ACC, A-10, Big East.

Comment

• They didn't even do well in the B1G.

Comment

• Syracuse is ripe if you get by Dayton. Whoever wins that game will have a great shot at Syracuse. They're not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                              They didn't even do well in the B1G.
                              You know what his point is, and he's right. Don't make us start going through this thread to show how often you've been wrong. It'll be pretty easy.

Comment

• Yeah, that's pretty shitty for the conference. At the point I'm rooting hard for all Big Ten teams save for MSU, which can go fuck itself. I look forward to the wide gap in talent that opens up between us and them in about three weeks time.

Comment

Working...
                                X