No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State will be MSU's nightmare in that region, not anyone else. They're a Final Four team.

Comment

• Yup, that's the only other complete team in Sparty's region... I'd easily trade M's 2-seed for Sparty's 4-seed.

Comment

• I've seen Delaware a few times. They are really freaking good. That's a very dangerous #4 seed. They've got a point guard I think will be in the NBA in two years, plus a very big and skilled center and a quality volume shooter.

I'd pick them to upset any of the other #4 seeds except MSU.

Comment

• The Colonial is garbage and Delaware is meh. They were ok against OSU. Michigan State is going to run them. And, incidentally, so would Louisville -- another #4 seed.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan does have an easy first two games though.
            Wofford is arguably the worst team in the tourney.
            ASU & Texas are both struggling right now.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, Michigan should make it to the Sweet 16. After that it gets pretty dicey.

Maybe a 3rd round exit would help motivate a couple people to stay an additional year. I still have no idea why so many people think McGary is gone. Robinson needs to stay, and I think Stauskas is too streaky to jump to the NBA right now.

But... what do I know?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Who thinks McGary is gone?

Comment

• Sparty fans tell me all Stauskus, McGary & GR3 are gone.

Comment

• Then tell them how embarassing it will be when they still get swept. They lose almost everything important from a team that managed to take 1 of 3 from us this year. They whined and whined and fucking whined about injuries, and if Michigan has any heart or soul whatsoever will play its best two games of the year next year against those fucks. 6 of 9 now and they're staring at 8 of 11.

Comment

• I would be surprised if all three of them stay or if all three of them go.

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          The Colonial is garbage and Delaware is meh. They were ok against OSU. Michigan State is going to run them. And, incidentally, so would Louisville -- another #4 seed.
                          Well it's certainly informative that teams from garbage conferences never, ever win tournament games.

Comment

• I don't reckon I said that. I believe I said exactly what you quoted me as saying.

In any event, anyone who has followed CBB knows the Colonial is way down after losing so many of its top programs. Delaware would have zero chance of winning this league a few years ago and has virtually no chance against MSU. Blow. Out.

I do think NDSU is a team that could give OU problems, and they're from a garbage conference. IUPUI was one of the worst non-MEAC/SWAC teams in America, along with Cornell and Southern Utah.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That seems to be a lot of people's upset pick. I've always like OU a lot this year.

Comment

• It seems like the upset pick the media is in love with, like Iowa/ Tennessee beating UMass and OU losing in the 1st round, never happens lol.
                                You gotta look for the upset pick that nobody expects... like Providence beating UNC, Tulsa beating UCLA, or Dayton beating OSU.
                                These types of upsets always happen. There will probably be bigger upsets, I didn't mention any of the #2 or #3 seeds.

A couple of years ago, Notre Dame was knocked out by Old Dominion. Why did it happen? It was random. That is the only reason I successfully predicted that upset.

Just remember, those players for OU are hearing everything we hear. I think that is a motivational factor that helps OU.
                                Last edited by Cody_Russell; March 18, 2014, 10:17 AM.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X