B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like 20
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      I'm a fan of 20 conference games. More opportunities to see matchups with familiar teams. Sure, B10 teams will beat up on each other slightly more...
      It's better than scheduling Northeast Kentucky State Tech as a non-conference game as those types of opponents hurt SOS.
      ACC is going to 20 pretty soon too, I believe.

Penn State lost to Bradley late last night. Not good.
      No one thought PSU would be any good this year. They were mediocre last year and lost their best player, with no notable underclassman to replace him.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          your DISRESPEKT of HOLTMANN!!! sickens me
          I don't fucking know. I made that list on my 9th Bailey's and coffee at 6am while cutting fruit for the party today. Was drunk or tired, but probably meant to include them or thought of them as the same I thought of minny at home.

Hell be a pain i ln the ass for awhile.

Comment

• Also, hell yes on 20, would prefer 26, but know it's not feasible.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Also, hell yes on 20, would prefer 26, but know it's not feasible.
              Would settle for that 1995 season they were so bad K bailed on them for a year and they got bombed out of the tournament by Eastern Michigan.

Comment

• Falling down drunk The Oracle is the most disrespecktful The Oracle and hence the best The Oracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Falling down drunk The Oracle is the most disrespecktful The Oracle and hence the best The Oracle.
                  Unfortunately, a lot of truth to this.

Comment

• Unfortunately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post

Would settle for that 1995 season they were so bad K bailed on them for a year and they got bombed out of the tournament by Eastern Michigan.
                      That was a weird year. I think that was the year that we lost to Duke despite having a 24-0 run in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

That was a weird year. I think that was the year that we lost to Duke despite having a 24-0 run in the first half.
                        Ok, I had my years mixed together. 95 was indeed the year K bailed on his team but Duke missed the tournament entirely. 96 was the year EMU eliminated them in the first round.

Comment

• Wiscy and UVA playing right now. Major test for both teams.

Comment

• Comment

• UNL beat Clemson... on the road.

UNL will lose to teams that have a rebound first mentality and/or can shut down penetration. While the team is better than last year due to experience, they still are the same team.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...and you are the same moronic poster you have always been as well...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X