No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Ten has no pull. They talk about having a tough schedule and MSU has it and it didn't matter.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean UVa suffered a national embarrassment due to KJ Maura and it has been memory holed.

Comment

• Correct. Sparty really got a bad seed in this one.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• M draws Gonzaga. Sparty draws Duke.

Comment

• Correct. Sparty really got a bad seed in this one.
              Yes they did
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The refs may be against the Wolverines, but the committee is Maize and Blue.

Comment

• Gonzaga really rode that November win over Duke to a #1 seed

Comment

• Beilien must be dumping buckets of cash in Indy. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Beilien must be dumping buckets of cash in Indy. Holy shit.
                      lol...truly amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The refs may be against the Wolverines, but the committee is Maize and Blue.
                        Sort of like last year where the complete opposite was true. The committee owes us one.

Comment

• Not sure what 2 seed I'd like, I like not being in Virginia/Duke's region but Texas Tech might be the top 3 seed and not a great match-up for M.

Comment

• Bottom line: ball don't lie.

But that's how it goes with the stuff you can't control in this sport. Michigan sweeps MSU last year and MSU gets the coveted slot; this year MSU sweeps M and M gets the coveted slot. Is what it is. You have to control for the stuff you can't control.

Bigger picture, whoever follows Delaney should be screaming about how the conference always gets screwed on seeding. MSU really and truly deserved a #1. I bet that Michigan's non-con wins, especially over UNC, speak very loudly here.

Comment

• It's the pecularity of the NCAA. MSU was the 6th overall seed. M was the 8th. But for 2 seeds they try to keep them in the closest regional geographically. The only caveat is that the 5 can't play in the same regional as the 1. So, by Tennessee plays in Louisville and, apparently, Washington DC is better for Sparty than Kansas City. It's crazy ass shit.

Last year, M missed out on Detroit, but ended up in an easy bracket from the jump. Everyone knew X was trash.

Anyway, another golden draw for M after getting drilled three straight by Sparty.

Comment

• I would rather spend a weekend in DC than KC.

And isn't DC closer than KC for EL?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X