B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think “Saturday Down South” is reading this forum:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU? Southern Teachers & Farmers University doesn’t have a chance this tourney. Weak backcourt.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lair. They play Bammer.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, we will probably play the wholly and completely undeserving Notre Dane team after they beat Rutgers. This Bama team has mental issues and will likely lose to the Irish. We beat Gonzaga, Houston, and Baylor this year but lost to Mizzou, Georgia, and South Carolina. Schizophrenic team is schizophrenic.

Comment

• Well you are lucky the game won't be played on St. Patty Day...you'll have a sporting chance.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THANK YOU SAINT PETER'S!

Comment

• What a great game. Loved it.

Comment

• Yep, great fun to watch. Thought they were done down 4 in OT. They beat Rick Pitino and Iona to get there too. I admit I wasn’t sure where they were even located till I looked them up. Brooklyn? Long Island? Philly? I’m familiar with a decent amount of that conference but not them ha

Comment

• My daughter had Kentucky in the championship game. She hasn't learned the lesson that brackets are a waste of time.

I always notice CBS has to bring in the NBA guys for the tournament,.it makes for better viewing. The less Seth Davis the better.

The re.Match Madness is that Saddiq Hey put up 51 tonight, he wasn't doing that at Nova.

Comment

• The NBA guys are entertaining. The NBA? Not so much.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pregame from one of Kentucky’s homers. He spent much of the actual game bitching up a storm about the refs.

Comment

• Thank God Loyola couldn't shoot the ball worth a shit.

Comment

• Fuckin' Penguin. I had Loyola.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Flyin' Bidens hanging tuff with "nova...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X