Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out that tickets to tomorrow's game are going for as cheap as $11 on stubhub. Where ya at, Hack!?

Comment

• Geez -- wtf? I'm back home in DC. I was hoping to go score Warriors@Wiz tix around gametime on Wednesday, but Lady Hack's boss is in town and basically I'm single-parenting for the week.

Comment

• Hope you went, JD. Off to a decent start.

Comment

• Somebody get Harbaugh a clean hoodie.

Comment

• Get Dawkins outta there. Astonishingly stupid.

Comment

• Wow, got sloppy
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gone away from pick-and-roll a bit. Bad ball movement. Going one on one too much.

Comment

• Jesus. Down 6.

Comment

• Getting absolutely punked. Awful call by Dawkins to launch that early 3. Run the damn offense.

Comment

• Just Holy Fuck. Might as well give up consecutive contested layups. Friggin Dawkins is sleeping otu there.

Comment

• Well, this stretch has defined the game. How long does this go on before anybody wakes up?

Comment

• Lmfao team is fucking gutter trash

25-0 run by the Hoosiers to end the half

I hope UM loses by fucking fifty
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• That was ugly.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 41-fucking 9 to end the half. Let that one sink in.

Comment

• Usually it occurs to them with about five minutes left in that kind of half to start hustling on defense. Everything just went to shit, but Dawkins in particular looks like he's point shaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X