Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times has Beilein missed the tourney? I'm interested in sustained relevance. From the mid 80s to late 90s Michigan missed the tourney once and were usually a pretty decent seed. Beilein has been higher than a 4 seed once in 9 years. Nothing to write home about.

We are what we are. A football school that will occasionally field a good bball team.

I guess what irks me is that we went from the cusp of a national title with sterling new facilities and two years later we're warmed over dogshit. That wouldn't happen at a blue blood program.
    Last edited by Mike; February 6, 2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I hope you're right JD. MSU should be dreading the thought of playing Michigan at Crisler. But something tells me they're looking forward to it instead.
      In what world do you think any kids are scared to go play anywhere?

Comment

• Anyone else shocked we're down 32-15??

Comment

• Still in shell-shock-mode but spartie is also shooting the lights out.

It will take a miracle to come back in this one. I hope at least Duncan finds his confidence again.

Comment

• Who wants to talk RECRUITING?!?!?! HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• Might want to defend a 3pt shot more than once a game.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Only down 24! We can scrap our way back into it!

Comment

• This team is a fucking embarrassment.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Bunch of fucking quitters. GTFO. All of them.

Comment

• LOL another Beilien-patented assraping.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, we're back to 2008. Need a complete rebuild of the roster. Unfortunately, Beilein is signed for another half century.

Comment

• Yeah. That was a stupid move by Hackett. Beilein should be gone

Comment

• Team should be better next season, IF healthy. Lavert was this teams best player by a good margin and he's most the critical part of the season. Is the difficult part of the schedule over? Maryland, Iowa & Purdue I know are left. This team needs another quality win unless they want their bubble to burst.

Comment

• Michigan basketball is like Nebraska football, Pelini as head coach, right now.
                              (Good record overall, blown out out vs good competition, can we be satisfied?)
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Team should be better next season, IF healthy. Lavert was this teams best player by a good margin and he's most the critical part of the season. Is the difficult part of the schedule over? Maryland, Iowa & Purdue I know are left. This team needs another quality win unless they want their bubble to burst.
                                Why would they be better? This is next year's team and the contributors are upperclassmen mostly.

Comment

Working...
                                X