X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comes out today at 3 my time.

Comment

• I guess it's not yet. Last year's schedule was really nice. We had a week to prep for MSU, and none of the clusters of insanity of two years ago. We'll see what comes this year, but IMO Michigan has been very steady, holding serve when it should at home. One conference loss at home per year in the past two years, maybe 3? So I'm saying 8-1 at home. And that would require Wisconsin to beat us two years in a row on our court. That's hard.

Comment

• But no Iowa, Nebraska or Wisconsin on the road this year(and Minnesota) 3 places that we either struggle or struggled last year.

Comment

• We've got a favorable schedule home/away wise. Just a matter of how and when they stack up which we'll find out shortly.

Comment

• Secured my ticket to the Arizona game over the weekend too, and pretty sure it's free on top of it. Might take a lump there, but it'll be fun.

Comment

• Yeah, you gotta be there. I'll be at the NYC games this year I think.

Those are big breaks in terms of road games, that's for sure. Those could end up three of the top 5 teams in the conference.

Comment

• Michigan won today by a score of 96-76. No stats yet.

Comment

• Big Ten Schedule
                  12/30 vs Illinois
                  1/3 at Purdue
                  1/6 at Penn State
                  1/10 vs Minnesota
                  1/13 at Ohio State 7pm/ESPN
                  1/17 vs Northwestern
                  1/20 at Rutgers
                  1/24 vs Wisconsin
                  1/27 vs Nebraska 7pm/ESPN
                  2/1 at Michigan State
                  2/5 vs Iowa
                  2/8 at Indiana
                  2/12 at Illinois
                  2/17 vs Michigan State 9pm/ESPN
                  2/22 vs Ohio State
                  2/28 at Maryland
                  3/3 at Northwestern
                  3/7 vs Rutgers

Comment

• Well February cranks up a bit, but overall this looks to me like a favorable schedule. I wish we could take one of those four games from 1/24 to 2/5 and swap them with one of the first three games of the conference schedule. It's a very easy entry. But so be it.

Home-and-Home: Illinois, Michigan State, Northwestern, Ohio State, Rutgers
                    Single-Play (M Home Game): Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
                    Single-Play (M Road Game): Indiana, Maryland, Penn State, Purdue

That's great in terms of having a good record this year, but a bit shitty overall. It's wrong to face Indiana just twice in two years. Wrong to play Wisconsin four times in three years. Stupid conference. Stupid Delaney, stupid Brandon. Then again, there's a road game 20 minutes away from me in Maryland, so there is that.

Comment

• Favorable schedule, very favorable, gives the team plenty of time to find itself with all the new additions and the young talent to improve throughout the regular season and get to the NCAA's even if its as a 6-9 seed.

Comment

• We miss the one game that I would consider to be unwinnable -- at Wisky, another one that I wouldn't feel good about (Iowa), and one that gave us fits last year (Nebraska). Favorable schedule. Should facilitate making it into the tourney.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxDQ6oOD34"]Michigan vs Mantova Stings Italy Tour Highlights 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Branden Dawson 1st Team AA. Now that's pretty fucking funny...and the rest:

College football season kicked off over the weekend, but college basketball season is around the corner. Preview magazines are starting to hit the shelves around the country, starting with The Sporting News College Basketball Yearbook. Sporting News expects Michigan to take a step backward in 2014-15, predicting the Wolverines will finish fifth in the Big […]

Comment

• MSU second? They lost their three best players!!! I know it's a down year in the league, but that's a seriously grim looking roster. None of the recruits are even consensus four-stars. Dawson is a great complementary piece when you have Payne and Harris and sometimes Appling. Michigan is better, and by a wide margin. OSU and Nebraska are too. Sure, Izzo will have that bunch playing hard and all, but they're just so damn short on talent.

What am I missing here?

Comment

• Dunno

Comment

Working...
                                X