No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Minnesota, Saturday, 10/31, 7pm EDT, ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for Morris, Malzone and Speight, cannon fodder and ALL Hoke's fault.
    I really can't disagree with this. If Harbaugh continues to upgrade the talent level at the QB position, there's going to be some casualties along the way. Hoke's recruits at this position were quite less than stellar. All three could probably transfer to smaller schools and get more playing time.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• His 2 years at Houston, he's ready now. We haven't had a deep ball like this since Henne left for the NFL and Mallett was driven off by RR.

[YouTube]QN8lJBzYpfM[/YouTube]

O'Korn has as many career college passing touchdowns (36) as current Michigan fifth-year senior Jake Rudock. No other quarterback on Michigan's roster has one.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I heard his freshman year at Houston was really special. They said he dropped off in his Sophomore year though ...

Maybe a year working with Harbaugh will have him ready for next year. The kid has a great arm, and he moves well in the pocket.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• New OC in his 2nd, poor match according to article.

Comment

• I'll bet anyone $$ that Lewis sticks around for his senior year.

Comment

• Sounds great if he does. Cause why? Too small for first-round? Seems that may not be a problem.

Comment

• I just don't think players will be quick to leave with the new staff. I believe he's going to want to come back and win something as a team. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Comment

• He's at his ceiling. He's get nothing to gain by sticking around WRT his future NFL career.

Comment

• We have opened as a 13.5 point favorite.

Comment

• We?

LOL

Harbaugh thanks you for your vote of confidence.
                      Last edited by Prime2; October 25, 2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        He's at his ceiling. He's get nothing to gain by sticking around WRT his future NFL career.
                        Bet me then. Bet you he stays. Just like you ran away from the recruiting bet that Talent is about to lose. I know you want to sit and whine about everything, but be quiet, bet me and see what happens.

Comment

• If I lose that bet because USC finishes behind M, I'll chalk that up to one unlucky turn of events as far as that wager goes.

There's still so, so, so long to go in recruiting.

It's unfortunate that I didn't bet you on your proclamations that HARBAUGH!!! would rescue M's 2015 class and finish in the top 20. That was easy money.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I won't bet on Lewis. I have no idea what he is thinking. What I do know is that he is as dominant as he is going to get and IMHO he has nothing left to prove at the college level for NFL scouts. If his height scares them off it won't scare them off less a year from now.

WRT Recruiting: RichRod's catastrophically awful 2010 Recruiting class was ranked in the Top 10 at this point in the cycle. It happens when you fill up early. You remember that class, right? That was the class that proved that recruiting stars don't matter by bringing in future 3-star All Americans like Carvin Johnson, Jerald Robinson, Davion Rogers, Drew Dileo, Ray Vinopal, Terrence Talbott, Courtney Avery, Ricardo Miller, Jibreel Black, Jordan Paskorz, Stephon Hopkins, Jeremy Jackson, Antonio Kinard, and DJ Williamson.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; October 26, 2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Bet me then. ........ I know you want to sit and whine about everything, but be quiet, bet me and see what happens.
                              ??? ...... Did some 22 yo living on the internet in the basement of his parent's house hijack your moniker? Back on thread topic .......

Early weather for Saturday evening's game time looks nice. Clear, light winds, temps in the low - mid 40s.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Michigan 52 Minny 10

Any team that gets shitstomped by Nebraska will get asshammered by Michigan.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X