M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Their defense was bound to give up more yards than they have been. They've played competent Quarterbacks the last two weeks.
    And still held both to a combined <50% completion %.

Comment

• Hannibal, I'd ask you to cheer up and enjoy this, but you'd probably sock me in the snooker .... but here it is anyway ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Holy fuck that guy looks like Bo.

Comment

• Also, please note that if Speight and Michigan don't convert that 2 point conversion, then Minnesota has a chip shot field goal for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Harbaugh already said that Speight is the #2 guy and has been for a few weeks.
            That was formally said? When?

Comment

• HOLY SHIT! That's why they are and always have been the goofers!!

I thought the last pass play was a minI TD and went in another room pissed off for a moment , came back and thought why are they going for 2 now? Then it hit me game is not over! This is a great win! Don't care how it was done!,,

Comment

• Under hoke, the team would have folded/given up and lost. They aren't doing that under Harbaugh.

Comment

• Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner 34m34 minutes ago
                  Harbaugh made the decision to move Speight to No. 2 'a few weeks ago.' Says he stopped being nervous every time Speight threw.
                  12 retweets 31 favorites
                  Reply Retweet 12 Favorite 31
                  More

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Wrong. Leidner is not competent. He is an absolutely awful quarterback. They burned a freshman's redshirt earlier in the year because he was so terrible.
                    But you think everyone is awful. This year he has completed 59 percent of his passes. And he can run. A lot of Michigan's defensive came against inexperienced QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      But you think everything is awful. This year he has completed 59 percent of his passes. And he can run. A lot of Michigan's defensive came against inexperienced QBs.
                      FIFY

Comment

• In M's 6 wins they've outscored opponents 199-40.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner 34m34 minutes ago
                          Harbaugh made the decision to move Speight to No. 2 'a few weeks ago.' Says he stopped being nervous every time Speight threw.
                          12 retweets 31 favorites
                          Reply Retweet 12 Favorite 31
                          More
                          Got it. Thanks.

Comment

• There's more to passing than completion percentage. He is averaging a paltry 6.2 ypa including tonight's game. He averaged over 9.5 ypa tonight. As I said earlier, Leidner was so bad that he got benched and they pulled the redshirt off of a true freshman. Colorado State, Nebraska, Kent State, Ohio, and Northwestern all held Minny to fewer yards and points than we did.

But yeah, other than that Leidner is a great QB and there's obviously nothing we could reasonably be expected to do to stop him.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2015, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This is a tough crowd.

MN played a very good game, got some big plays, and all of the bounces went their way on a night when they were playing with crazy emotion and incentive

M got their starting QB knocked out of the game, foundered about and still put a drive together to win the game with a QB that hadn't completed a pass all year and stuffed the MN offense at the goal line when they had to

Put that together with fact that at the start of the season most expected a .500 season at best makes this a hell of a win in my book.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X