Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right ^^^ CGVT !

Comment

• It's all good tonight for me, this doesn't make up for the MSU loss , but it feels pretty damn good!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        This is a tough crowd.

MN played a very good game, got some big plays, and all of the bounces went their way on a night when they were playing with crazy emotion and incentive

M got their starting QB knocked out of the game, foundered about and still put a drive together to win the game with a QB that hadn't completed a pass all year and stuffed the MN offense at the goal line when they had to

Put that together with fact that at the start of the season most expected a .500 season at best makes this a hell of a win in my book.
        That is exactly right. You take the win, thank your good fortune. Not every win has to be a masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Put that together with fact that at the start of the season most expected a .500 season at best makes this a hell of a win in my book.
          There is nobody here who would have considered a .500 anything but unconditional failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            There's more to passing than completion percentage. He is averaging a paltry 6.2 ypa including tonight's game. He averaged over 9.5 ypa tonight. As I said earlier, Leidner was so bad that he got benched and they pulled the redshirt off of a true freshman. Colorado State, Nebraska, Kent State, Ohio, and Northwestern all held Minny to fewer yards and points than we did.

But yeah, other than that Leidner is a great QB and there's obviously nothing we could reasonably be expected to do to stop him.
            I never said he was great, only competent. Some of the Quarterbacking you feasted on during the shutout streak was not.

Comment

There's more to passing than completion percentage. He is averaging a paltry 6.2 ypa including tonight's game. He averaged over 9.5 ypa tonight. As I said earlier, Leidner was so bad that he got benched and they pulled the redshirt off of a true freshman. Colorado State, Nebraska, Kent State, Ohio, and Northwestern all held Minny to fewer yards and points than we did.

But yeah, other than that Leidner is a great QB and there's obviously nothing we could reasonably be expected to do to stop him.
              And if Rudock completed some of the passes Leibner did you'd say he was lucky as shit and shouldn't even be accounted for. One trick pony.

Comment

• If Rudock ever averaged 9.5 ypa in a game I would laugh at how shitty the defense is. I'm consistent in my judgements. But he won't, even against an atrocious defense, because he sucks horribly, and as I have pointed out repeatedly, he has regressed since last year, and so has the running game. Badly.

Comment

• And so has Michigan as a team...badly.

Comment

• Please note that 8 games into the season, we are bowl eligible.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Doesn't matter...yardage is wayyyyyy out of whack.

Comment

• I'd take more yards over wins ANY day!!!

Comment

• Hannibal just has to learn to stop worrying and love the Tressel-ball.

Comment

If Rudock ever averaged 9.5 ypa in a game I would laugh at how shitty the defense is
                            Texas Tech's defense.
                            Rudock could do it. Peppers would have maybe 300 in YAC
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I guess you're right. Just look at all of the fools who looked at the Akron win in 2013 and thought that maybe we didn't have a great team. Boy were those idiots wrong!! All that matters is a win and you can't actually discern whether a football team is decent beyond that amirite?
                              Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Many similarities...you're onto something. Let me know when you're done filling out your transitive table so I can stop watching the games. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X