No announcement yet.

M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dymonte Thomas...other than a blocked punt his freshman year he hasn't made a play his entire career.

Comment

I thought that was a clear pass attempt on 4th down. I'm concerned about the ghost of Jerry Kill or whatever evil spirits are at play here.

Comment

256 yards given up...they're lucky to be down only 1

Comment

the steel in their spines may be some of that low-grade chinese stuff.

Comment

Leidner is the most spontaneous QB. Half of the time he looks awful, like how he is 8-19 completing the ball.
            Those 8 completions have been huge. Several intermediate throws are going his way.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Time to get serious.

Comment

Don't tell Liney, but the Michigan offense in general, and Jake Rudock in particular, is really bad.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

This team is fucking garbage.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

The excuse will be a hangover from the MSU loss and the retirement of Jerry Kill, but the truth is they're losing to a shitty team. Therefore, they are a shittier team.

Comment

Minnesota isn't terrible and it's a home night game for them. It was going to be a game.

Comment

They were blown out by Northwestern. Like I said two weeks ago: It's recruiting season.

Comment

And Nebraska.

Comment

and Iowa

Comment

I love how everyone uses the transitive property even though everyone knows it doesn't apply in sports.

Comment

Minny has been more lucky than good, but sometimes lucky wins the game. Just like our last outing.

Not sure if Michigan can overcome all the lucky bounces Minny is getting. In 99.9% of every other football stadium in America tonight, that pass was an interception.

Don't worry, Rock. Your secret is safe with me.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X