No announcement yet.

M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFB, at the level M and Minnesota are playing, is a game of emotions.

M had an opportunity to limit the effect of that on the drive I mentioned above. Didn't do it and now you've got a motivated opponent that is very likely to take this to the wire or win going away.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

With a 14 - 3 lead, Michigan should have put a stranglehold on this game. But then Minnesota got lucky, I guess.
      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 31, 2015, 07:58 PM.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Either they got lucky, or Michigan needs to put more stick-um on those gloves they're wearing.

Or, maybe just get rid of the gloves and play football the way it was intended.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          With a 14 - 3 lead, Michigan should have put a stranglehold on this game.
          Yep, and that wasn't Harbaugh's fault, the plays were in there for Rudock to make. He just can't make them.

One thing I've noticed is that Minnesota is doing some stunting on the blitzes they're using that has been very effective. It's pulling the backs who are supposed to be blocking up and that's allowing the DEs a free run. The pressure is hurting Rudock which isn't helping him. Good strategy on the part of the Gophers who seem to know Rudock's limitations pretty well and are taking advantage.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

You are what you are.

Comment

You are down 2 points at half, no big deal. Just get the win.

Comment

We'll see. Last year's team would have rolled into a ball and died.

Comment

Frustrating to watch Rudock miss one opportunity after another. I'm aleady looking ahead to next year.

Comment

Bg Ten road game on the road always the chance for a tough game. Harbaugh will make the proper adjustments, but with Rudock at qb you depend mostly on defense to step up to win.

Comment

Won't be shocked to see Minny shut out in the 2nd half.

Comment

Rudock could always gift Minny another short field.

Comment

Bad things tend to happen when your running game is fetid monkey shit. It has been that way all year except for scattered reverses and fullback traps.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Not every win is gonna be a shut-out that's over by the second quarter.

Comment

There we fucking go Jabrill!!

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Not every win is gonna be a shut-out that's over by the second quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X