Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAME FROM BRANDON? I read the anecdote about how DG asked for a different playcall, because everyone knew OSU was expecting it.

Comment

• I think Jeff meant Borges. The play in question, as recalled by Gardner in Endzone, was called by Borgers and he (Borges) was the only person on either sideline that didn't know that OSU knew what play we were running. I can't imagine how shitty that had to feel to take the field with the same play call after the timeout.
      Last edited by Mike; November 27, 2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Gardner gave so much, only to be sent out there on a fool's errand. Will never forget watching him, on the field at the end of the play, sighing. Felt terrible then for him. Even worse now...

Comment

• It's been said before but DG coached by competent coaches that take advantage of his best skills (rushing), could've, might've been a heisman candidate. How many different OC's/QB coaches did he have?

Comment

• IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!

Sleep well, Michigan fans.

Go Blue!

Comment

• Game day, boys.

Bring it home.

Go Blue.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Rock are you sure you don't want to change your prediction after watching that? Hell I could run through a brick wall right now.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just rolling out of bed. Got to get an early start as I heard on the radio yesterday that the golf course is going to be closed to the general public. Only members and their guests will be able to use it. So a 7:00 am departure is required to beat the parking searching masses.

Had foot surgery a week ago, so I'm in a stylish boot. Can't make Doug's lllustrious Tailgate as walking that kind of distance is out, and there's no way a cab is going to make it there. If anyone's going that way, send Doug and Terry my regards. And punch Sean in the shoulder for me as I haven't seen him in a while.

The High Holy Day of college football has arrived and I can't wait to get to The Temple. Time to offer some heathen buckeyes to the flames of righteousness.

GO BLUE!!!!
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I awoke this morning filled with hatred.

Comment

• The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Interesting match up. The buck nuts have more individual talent. The Wolverines have more heart and play together. Which basic tenet of football will prevail?
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Never been so nervous about a game! I guess logically we probably have a chance but all the tangibles favor those a..holes from down south. Intangibles? That's another matter. We're certainly motivated and today we'll learn more about St. Jim, our new savior.

I think about how IU manhandled us with a dominant run game, and today the enemy presents every bit the same challenge, plus a dominant defense which the Hoosiers lacked. And what about Chesson? And Drake Johnson? We were thin to start with and more key injuries have kept piling up.

I know, I know! Anything can happen, but I won't relax 'tll it's over.
                        Never thought I would become this emotionally involved since it's just a game!

Anyway, GO BLUE!!!

Comment

• I'd feel better if we still had Mone and Ojemudia.

But, I'm not counting out these Wolverines. They, along with Harbaugh, have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time.

Go Blue.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hope Meyer is arrogant enough to think that he can simply run the ball against us. I believe the IU game was an aberration. The run defense is not that bad and they proved it against PSU, a team which averaged over 5 yards per carry. If Meyer doesn't at least keep the defense honest by throwing at least 15-20 passes they will not win this game.
                            Last edited by maxreturn; November 28, 2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Gameday! On pins and needles and have no clue how this is going to turn out. But, compared to the last number of years, I've got hope and more importantly we've got HARBAUGH!

GO BLUE!

Comment

• Beat the Nuts!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X