Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind what a lot of us speculated, but Mattison comes out and says Gary will play DE his freshman year.

Comment

• I think some of the expectations for next year are in part due to big losses to graduation at MSU and OSU.

Comment

• Don't be fooled .. they're just reloading ... or, at least that's what I hear ... :-)
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OSU is reloading.

Comment

• I guess its on ....

Comment

• Jeez, even Gene Smith can make Harbaugh dance. Wow. Doesn't take much to prod an awful non-sequitor tweet out HARBAUGH!!!! He's so 1st grade it's hilarious.

I thought it was "on" last season...I guess lube-free beatdown still stings.
              Last edited by iam416; March 22, 2016, 09:19 PM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• talent ...... did you follow JH's antics when he was at SF?

Everything he does publically is calculated. There's no question that the spring trip to FL/IMG had a purpose. When the SEC Commissioner complained, "what about the Children," in response to that trip, he painted himself into a corner and the press lead the charge laughing this bozo into irrelevance. Harbaugh garners positive press the SEC looks like buffoons.

Gene Smith, by associating himself with the SEC complaining, just set the stage for a similar outcome.

Dumb ...... but even you would admit he is, indeed, that.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I love Harbaugh. Gene Smith can suck it. I'm definitely 1st grade material.
                  Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Buchanan:

Gene Smith didn't associate himself with the SEC. Did you even read his tweet? He said it was a good idea for a program trying to jumpstart itself. That's pretty much where your program IS. Your boy responded with a 1st grade non-sequitor - basically "oh yeah, well, you're fat!"

Your boy is hypersensitive and Gene, of all people owned him, thought completely unintentionally - he was just asneering a qyest ion hone stay and, IMO, accurately. Not as funny as HARBAUGH!!!! subtweeting Urbs re Weber (which was ignored because...well, Urbs isn't 5)...and then eating irony laden shit this recruiting cycle. And that wasn't as funny as 42-13 and the erasure of all associated with whupping because M drilled Florida.

Your boy better win in Columbus. I've been assured that THIS year it's on!
                    Last edited by iam416; March 22, 2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• f'in tool.

Comment

• BTW, Buchanan, yes, I followed some of JH's antics at SF. I remember him saying something about M while he was there. I can quote it if you want.

Comment

• I agree, PB...your HC is out there...in a hilarious laugh at way. .
                          Last edited by iam416; March 23, 2016, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Btw, PB...in your vague neck of the woods...rode my bike up to Mt. Baldy on Sunday and Big Bear Lake today (Joshua Tree on M). Just unfuckingbelievable scenic shit.

Comment

• Mount baldy is a great place... Glad your enjoying it. The rains over the winter have made things especially nice.

Comment

• I'm not concerned about the tweet war. Talk is cheap, and come November, our 11 will face their 11, and there will be a very good football game. Smith and Harbaugh will both be spectators, and Zeke Elliot will be at the team hotel of his new NFL team, rolling on his bed in all the money he's making. He'll actually owe part of his fame to Michigan, because of his stats against them.

None of this stuff changes my mind about Coach Harbaugh. He's doing a fine job, and I'd argue that he's already coached his worst team at Michigan. From here it gets better.

Shoot, I'll even agree that he's "jump starting" the program. So what? Ohio had to do the same thing with Tressell, and they had to do the same thing with Meyer, because the no-name they had coaching at the time was leading them into continual 8-5 suckitude-land.

None of this will have any effect on what will happen on the field. It might make some fans froth at the mouth a bit more, but if they're in ohio, I doubt anyone will notice.
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; March 23, 2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X