Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    he was just asneering a qyest ion hone stay
    What?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He probably forgot to put his fingers on the home keys.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Either that or he didn't take his Ambien as directed.

Comment

• That's a possibility.

Comment

Btw, PB...in your vague neck of the woods...rode my bike up to Mt. Baldy on Sunday and Big Bear Lake today (Joshua Tree on M). Just unfuckingbelievable scenic shit.
            Had some deaths up there the last couple months, though mostly inexperience hiking in "bad weather". Baldy is a great scene though. Your other 2 will be awesome too, have fun.

Comment

• Liney:

I think most M fans agree the program needed a reboot/jumpstart/SOMETHING. And I think the stuff JH does is a good way to try to make up ground on others. I think everyone here probably agrees with Gene. And he was just asked a question about whether OSU would do travel practices, and he answered it honestly. Not sure why JH felt need to weigh in with first grade stuff, but, meh.
              Last edited by iam416; March 23, 2016, 09:55 AM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PB/Oracle:

Glendora Mountain Road is now right up there with Going to the Sun in Glacier for favorite roads ever. Oh, and Woody Hayes Drive. GMR was so awesome that I only halfway noticed 39 coming down from Crystal Lake to the valley.

There were parts of the ascent to Big Bear that were awesome (303 and 18 ) but the descent from Mt Onyx on 38 was unreal. And there's a view from Joshua Tree that is unbelievable. Anyway, spectacular shit.

Back to M. (Feel free to move this to another thread - I'm done blathering about CA, though).

Comment

• I enjoyed Jimmy's reaction. Beyond that, it doesn't really mean anything just like Gene Smith's comments doesn't really mean anything either. I much prefer Harbaugh's approach than Hoke, Rodriguez, and Carr to these types of things - mostly because his approach is entertaining. But I don't think it really matters all too much.

Comment

• I'm done with all of the Twitter back and forth bullshit. These are grown men? All that matters is what happens on the field.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                      I enjoyed Jimmy's reaction. Beyond that, it doesn't really mean anything just like Gene Smith's comments doesn't really mean anything either. I much prefer Harbaugh's approach than Hoke, Rodriguez, and Carr to these types of things - mostly because his approach is entertaining. But I don't think it really matters all too much.
                      That's true .......

talent, I did read the tweet but I agree with you there's no direct correlation with the SEC, think of the children, stuff. I do think it does associate Smith indirectly with those who want to deride what JH does and make no mistake, there was a subtle jab there from Smith.

Harbaugh got it and as Drok says, I'd rather have him bringing it than all the tears, reverence for dumb music, apologizing and mindless hand clapping from M's HCs of the last decade.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think Smith said anything inflammatory at all. And he's probably not smart enough to even subtley dig at Michigan for it or to know that what he said could be misconstrued as a jab at Michigan. I care even less about the JH response; I really don't think it was an "epic slam" like some fan sites. Much BS about nothing..typical offseason.

Comment

• And Smith is already apologizing. ....

Comment

• I don't think Smith said anything inflammatory at all. And he's probably not smart enough to even subtley dig at Michigan for it or to know that what he said could be misconstrued as a jab at Michigan.
                            Correct.

Telling the truth is, apparently, a dig.

I much prefer the OSU players directly and explicitly taunting HARBAUGH!!!! for his first grade bullshit. Now, that's good stuff.

Of course, Gene Smith takes the high road because (a) he was never off the high road; and (b) OSU powers don't do teen twitter wars.

HARBAUGH!!!! -- Undefeated on Twitter!!!! (0-2 against Rivals...but, but...he beat USC!!!)
                            Last edited by iam416; March 23, 2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• It's fantastic out there with the Dr Seuss trees. I did some rock climbing there a few years back. Very memorable morning spent in and out of sleep looking up at the sunrise from a campsite. If you're a Gram Parsons fan you must stop by the Joshua Tree Inn and see the hotel where he expired. It's a little one-room museum now.

Comment

Telling the truth is, apparently, a dig.
                                Whether the program was in need of a "jump start" is hardly a question of Truth. However, Harbaugh did nothing but tell the truth about OSUs cheating ways and Smiths involvement in trying to hide them and celebrate a cheater. So one guy was only telling the truth.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X