Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And last year's.

Comment

• Obviously this a BFD.

Comment

• Hard with the lighting to compare. If anything though, it would be important to really just get the colour consistent across the helmet, jersey, pants, etc.

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Last edited by hack; August 4, 2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• The best view is in the warm glow of victory.

Comment

• If that's the case then the colour should have been designed by Dave Brandon immediately after a session of consumer-feedback email replies.

Comment

• He would have told us all to GFY.

Comment

• The first Coaches poll for 2016 is out.

As expected, Alabama is ranked #1.

OSU is ranked #5, Michigan is ranked #8, and MSU is ranked #11.

The only problem I have with it is that MSU is ranked behind us. I'd prefer to see them start out ranked ahead of us.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't believe we're that low. Also: why is there still a coaches poll?

Liney, we've been ranked lower than Sparty for the last several years. It hasn't appeared to affect their focus on beating us.
                  Last edited by Mike; August 4, 2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Might as well rank Michigan higher because you know they will be undefeated (is it 7-0?) when they play at MSU.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes. Should be 7-0, top 5 when we go to EL to beat Sprty.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

I'm not a big fan of the top part of the 4. Aside from that and the logo change, it looks pretty much like last year's uni. I'm happy they didn't fuck with the best unis too much.

Comment

• The two is an unmitigated disaster. Worse than the halo and the noodle and coke promotion and the lack of full awareness and islamofascism and Putin. I wish they'd not have that stupid two. But apparently there a reason for that 4 and I can get behind that for sure: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...sity/87961044/. At least there's a reason, unlike that fucking 2.

Comment

• TBH, I would have never noticed the "2" unless someone pointed it out.

Meanwhile, back at Wolverine Graphics ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I still don't notice the "2".

Comment

• That's great, Liney.

Comment

Working...
                                X