Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the very least, the "2" font is passable.
    I think it looks awesome.

Just think, it could have been the new Tampa Bay Buccanneers number font. Very hideous digital alarm clock font.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Look at the middle part of the 26 above, Oracle, which is diagonal, and then look at all the beautiful right angles of this 2:

And then, if you wish to look at something disturbing but ultimately helpful, look at this 2:

Comment

• Like the new one better.

Comment

• FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Comment

• tsk .. tsk ..tsk... Stop it Oracle .. you're sending Hack into meltdown mode ... :-P
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I stand with Hack!...at a distance. Technically I stand near Hack.

Comment

• Probably the best # I've seen, at least structurally.

Comment

• It's the lack of brown alcohols.

Comment

• Does tequila count??

Comment

• No need for added complexity.

Comment

• Wolverine Graphics continues to crank 'em out in preparation for the '16 season ...

Comment

• I like the new fonts. See how large those holes in Woodsons Jersey are? Adidas were even more noticeable, they fixed that too.

Comment

• Hi guys .. its almost football season ..

Comment

• I don't care for blondes but she looks like she knows how to have fun.

Comment

• That top looks like its hanging on for dear life ..

Comment

Working...
                                X