Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick return where Lewis got blown up by Jabba. Announcers were going crazy about that hit so Clark got no screen when he was down. Just showed him carted off.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      We did just lose Jeremy Clark for the year so we're in the same boat.
      Not quite though. He isn't as important to us as those other guys.

Comment

• I'd argue he was. He's a piece of a solid back end. Without Clark, we're looking at Thomas, Hill then nothing other than true Freshman. Clark played the majority of snaps v. PSU. He was having a strong game as was the entire back end.

I'm thinking the combo of CBs and Ss will be OK but we won't know until we see what it looks like without Clark and it looked pretty damn good with him in combo with Stribbling and Lewis at CB and with Thomas or Hill at the other S spot.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Without Clark we are in the same exact position as before Lewis came back, except for the swap between Clark and Lewis. It sucks, but we can absorb it. A second (knock wood) would not be as pretty.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• There's also Kinnell. Maybe he's ready to challenge Thomas.

Comment

• Lewis and Stribling fantastic starting corners, but the picture behind them redshirt sophomore cornerback Watson will have to be a factor, especially after seeing an increase in playing time this season due to Lewis’ injury. Harbaugh anticipates that a pair of freshman corners will need to be thrown into the fire as well. Hopefully Mone will be back, still questionable even though Mattison said hes practicing this week.

Comment

• Mones not playing.

Comment

• Well the D line still should be ok

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Mones not playing.
                    Really? They're saying he's practicing.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm okay with letting him rest up this weekend. For that matter, let him rest up until Illinois.

Comment

• We haven't heard much out of Hill or Long yet. It would be nice for at least one of those guys to be able to provide dependable snaps this year.

Comment

• Here are the Massey predictions for the rest of the schedule. Result is the projected probability of a win and then there's a predicted score based on a simulation.

Opponent Result PF PA

Rutgers 93.00% 38 16

Illinois 98.00% 35 7

Michigan St 75.00% 26 17

Maryland 92.00% 38 17

Iowa 77.00% 31 21

Indiana 93.00% 42 21

Ohio St 24.00% 21 31

There are a bunch of different formulas and predictive models out there. Massey is one of them, The Fremeau Index (The Five Factors) and Connelly's S&P+ for example). Since these predictive models have been out there, they come in averaging about 60-65% accurate.

I like the Fremeau Index and l like it more after it predicted the point spread in the Wisky game better than any of the others but missed on the OU and scores (by a lot). Posters here got the scores closer than anyone out there with gut and the eyeball test.

Fremeau seems to like M for reasons no one has yet informed me of. But after week 4, M had a 48% chance of beating osu and that was down from something like a 49.8% chance of beating osu the week before that.

I'm guessing it will be down again this week in Fremeau but it will probably be 42/58 or something close to that.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Too early to make predictions given injuries, etc. 11-1 with a loss to O-state as your model projects sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Mones not playing. [Oracle]
                              The Oracle not able to see future as clearly as usual?

Comment

• lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X