Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Captain got involved early. But kidding aside, what'd he play 10 snaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
      Too early to make predictions given injuries, etc. 11-1 with a loss to O-state as your model projects sounds about right.
      For sure.

While I like the objective predictive value of the myriad systems out there, that they come in just slightly above a coin flip is intriguing to me. Why is that?

IMO, it's because of games like UT v. GA where the Vols heave a hail Mary on a prayer and it's caught giving Tennessee a lucky win it would seem.

You just never know. So, M has a, what, 93% chance of winning v. Rutgers? Yeah, the comparative numbers through game 5 will predict that but this is game 6. Maybe M comes out flat, has some injuries, commits some turnovers and gets behind by two scores and can't recover without the home crowd cheering them on and giving them the impetus to win? It happens. Is there a 93% chance it won't? I'm not sure you can reliably say that. Shit happens.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• With a win next week we are Bowl eligible yes?

Comment

• LOL, god we are a scorned fanbase!

Comment

• If we can win just 1 more game we'll earn bowl eligibility.

Comment

• I don't know, man.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Getting to 6 wins for a bowl game is highly overrated. Just ask Nebraska.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And a milestone win for Harbaugh! He ties Rich Rodriguez in all time wins for michigan with 15

Comment

• Heh!

Comment

• That's sad
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Newsomes out for the year, maybe career. Awful.

Comment

• That's terrible
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That POS defender can suck a dick for that play
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Newsomes out for the year, maybe career. Awful.
                              That sucks man. Out for the year is bad enough, but whole career??? Terrible news.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Well, too early for that right now, but it's on the table apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X