Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFZ
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the poster playoffs will be decent. I obviously have the best resume. Doesn't even look like Talent or Wiz will win their own conference.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• False!! I will win it but Talent gets the at large bid
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss the BCS.

Comment

• Shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama and Auburn have had 5 common opponents in 2016. Bama beat those 5 teams by a combined score of 191-90 (+101). Auburn's tally was 168-88 (+80). That is a 4.2 ppg advantage for Bama when considering like teams. With those 5 like opponents, Auburn played 3 of them at home and Bama played 2 at home. Award 3 to Bama to the total for that to make It a 4.8 point differential. Finally, add 3 points to the 4.8 since the game is at Bryant-Denny to get a final adjusted differential of Bama -8 (rounded up from -7.8).

I did this last year and it nailed the line. It was 19-point (18.6 rounded up) Bama advantage before the -3 because the game was played at Jordan-Hare to give Bama a 16-point adj. diff. Bama won 29-13.

Yes, yes, I know this isn't scientific, but if Bama wins by 8, I'm patenting this and selling eBooks on Amazon. I WILL BE RICH! RICH!

Comment

• Bammer 55 Auburn 5
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oddsshark's computer predicted a 43-39 game.

Auburn Tigers vs Alabama Crimson Tide Odds - Saturday November 26 2016. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and over/under trends, injury reports and matchup stats for bettors.

Comment

• Lair!!

sorry wrong moniker again
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Lair!!

sorry wrong moniker again

You're correct. They actually predicted a 38.6-43.3 game. Or 4.7-point diff. They do not account for homefield in their computer predictions. If they allowed 3 points for that, they would have an 8-point (7.7 rounded up) Bama win predicted
                        Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 20, 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Tom Herman to LSU? Do not want.

Comment

• Yeah that's a big surprise to me if LSU can snatch him up over Texas. Would be a big slap in the face to Longhorn egos though, so all's good if it happens. And I could see it be easier in the future for him to step away from LSU to Ohio State. Nice! Win-win!

Comment

• Id prefer LSU.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think LSU is a better job. Texas may pay more, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X