Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually going to watch the Indiana-Florida Atlantic game. Mostly because Indiana and their shitty defense make lots of games very interesting.

Comment

• FAU will get trounced. Might tune in for a bit.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Edited the pic out because it was huge here.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 27, 2016, 09:11 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jesus, I wish this forum autoformatted pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Jesus, I wish this forum autoformatted pics.
            Yep ....... a problem for sure. I looked into this a while back and there is no easy way to do it. There are some programs that allow you to import an image and resize it. Hardly worth the time an effort though.

Appreciate that you just don't post them so the page doesn't get totally skewed. Thanks.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Edited the pic out because it was huge here.

I fixed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Yep ....... a problem for sure. I looked into this a while back and there is no easy way to do it. There are some programs that allow you to import an image and resize it. Hardly worth the time an effort though.

Appreciate that you just don't post them so the page doesn't get totally skewed. Thanks.
                Yeah, other forums have the program. Wxing did, for example.

Comment

• How did you resize that image, AA?
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    How did you resize that image, AA?
                    The tag at the end of the http said "=large". I just changed it to "=small"

Yes, I am an html expert.

Comment

• I'll maybe watch one of those games...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Don't forget about the headliner! Michigan - Hawaii!

Comment

• Brent is doing the game for the SEC network - "You are looking LIVE at Neyland Stadium".... and Appy State has scored a TD on the Vols, Brett brings up the Michigan game right away!

Comment

• and now they are showing the winning FG vs M.. ugh

Comment

• creamsicles get a FG that was abided by a terrible non-call. a clear block in the back in the red zone 7-3

Comment

• Vals just had a player ejected for targeting.

Poor Brent. One of his Vals ejected ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X