Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. No. That fable was debunked.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I doubt Saban has changed at all, he was a nasty person.

Comment

• lmao.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Butkus and Nagurski award in the same front 7.

Comment

• AA...love you bro...but sorry...Lane is a douchebag of gargantuan proportions...Talentesque proportions. ..
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                I spent my career with ego-driven high-achievers. I kinda am, too.
                I'm not able to weigh in on the "high-achiever" aspect of that, but I totally got your back on the "ego-driven" part.

Comment

• Spend some time with a few type-A surgeons and some of Saban's antics seem normal, if not mild.

But to the point, whether Saban is a meanie or vain (lmao) or an asshole or whatever -as a fan- I don't care. We have had charming and nice (Shula), and let me tell you, it sucked.

Now, if you can be both, sure, that would be great, but in the end, to thine onself be true and win.

Comment

• Someone as passionate about the McRib as AA

[ame]https://youtu.be/D9fnfusdJYs?t=46s[/ame]
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Deer lowered....

Comment

• A lot of the times the high achieving doctors with the huge ego and the Saban like personality is saved by the nurse when his orders are crap. Very few times will that high achiever ever acknowledge the mistake that put the patients life in jeopardy.

Comment

• Okay, froot. Show me on the doll where the bad Saban hurt you.

And while that's true about some surgeons, not sure how that becomes analogous with Saban at Bama. If you're talking of sharing blame and giving props, Saban has gone out of his way to promote his staff and get them promotions and give credit. McElwain, Kirby, Pruitt, Tucker, tons of GAs, and a few others...

Anyway. I think this tack is kinda funny. It brightens my day. I could talk about it forever. Let's continue.

Comment

• Nurse Kiffin, you are saying?

Comment

• Oh, it would be great to be nurse kiffin. Paid decent coin to be involved with the game I love. Sign me up.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X