Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Said the kettle to the pot.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'd imagine a higher % of SEC fans have f***ed their first cousin, though I don't has stats to back it up (because how?).
          More pathetic fan base? Anything SEC.
          Herp derp don't believe in global warning, Trump, etc..

Sorry, I'll move from the politics...
          So today we see if Austin Appleby can carry the Gators. He'll make some good throws, then turn it over. That's Austin Appleby.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Florida has won 11 in a row going going back to 04, last 2 games winning game by a single point. This game has been the most covered by college GameDay FWIW

That's Austin Appleby.
            True, but the Vols have their own secret weapon in LLLLoyds buddy... MIKE Deboring

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              I'd imagine a higher % of SEC fans have f***ed their first cousin, though I don't has stats to back it up (because how?).
              More pathetic fan base? Anything SEC.
              Herp derp don't believe in global warning, Trump, etc..

Sorry, I'll move from the politics...
              So today we see if Austin Appleby can carry the Gators. He'll make some good throws, then turn it over. That's Austin Appleby.
              Good smack!! I mean, REALLY good smack. You should turn pro. Just like your mom. Yuck, yuck. How am I doing? Teach me to be a smack grandmaster like you!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the Vols win today. I hope not, though. I really want a giant hole to open up in the turf and swallow both teams (just like your mom. YUCK, YUCK!).
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 24, 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Well that fat fuck fulmer pulled himself away from the trough long enough to pick Tenn on GameDay, so...
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Fuck. Damian Harris looks lost for the year in the opening minute of the game with Kent Fucking State. To a team with some bad injuries already. Fuckity, fuck, fuck.

That's the season, folks. Turn out the lights when you leave.

Comment

• You have 3 other 5-star RB, right? Or is it 4?

Comment

• The NFL took our RB1 (Henry) and RB2 (Drake) from last year. This year's RB1 (Scarborough) and RB2 (Damian) are hurt. We're playing true freshmen. Which will be fine vs Kent, but not against SEC teams.

Comment

• You dont hear your buddy Talent complaining about all the players drafted off the osu team

Comment

• Talent is barely human, more troglodyte than man, and communicates only with a series of clicks and grunts. What he does or doesn't do should be of no concern to anything sentient.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 24, 2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Good Point

Comment

• Georgia getting humiliated. Not at all shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X