Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I think Ringo is a pretty cool cat."

As I said.........

Comment

• Froot,

In vino veritas?

Stan,

WHAT IS YOUR BEEF WITH RINGO??
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
        "I think Ringo is a pretty cool cat."

As I said.........
        Zing ......

..... and I think Clemson will probably lay a heap of points on the Nick and his boys again. I don't know who is actually doing the play calling on offense but it was pretty clear that whoever was doing this for Clemson v. osu, who ever schemed the stuff they did is pretty damn good at optimizing what they have ..... and that is damn good skill players.

While osu's offense may have some weak spots, that offense isn't dog meat and it's certainly not any measurably worse than the Tide's offense. Clemson will do the same kind of stuff it did to jtb to Hurts and Hurts will respond with poor decisions. Clemson is motivated ...... and talented. A dangerous combo.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah. Agreed.

I think the Bama D will give the Clemson offense more trouble than OSU did.

But, at best, our offense and OSU's are similar in efficacy, with the edge, arguably, in the Bucknut's favor.

And rematch games always seem to favor the team who lost the first game. Or so it seems, anyway.

But, win or lose, this is has been a remarkable year, and we are loaded next year. I expect to be back in the CFP championship game next year, too.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yay!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks...wait, that's not sarcasm, is it?

Comment

• Picked up Xavier McKinney. Again.

Comment

• You guys just keep stacking 5* and top 100 overall talent. Brady Hoke could win NT's with your talent level.

Comment

• Maybe.... if he wears headsets

Comment

• No ...... not even!
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• College football is still on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Saban has sent Lane Kiffin away early. Sark will assume control effective immediately.

There is a private, underlying story as to why, but I won't share it.

Still, thanks Lane. You did a good job while here.

Comment

• Oh, ferGod's sake AA, give us the dirt.

Comment

• CBS Sports

• Kiffin bizarrely let Pete Thamel of Sports Illustrated travel with him while house-hunting in Florida and made disparaging comments against Alabama.

• Alabama's team buses left Kiffin behind again last week. This first happened after last season's national championship game. Then, it happened last week after media day at the Georgia Dome.

• At his Peach Bowl news conference, Kiffin said he couldn't recall any happy moments at Alabama and incredibly remarked that incoming offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian will do a "much better" better job with Saban.

ESPN's Brett McMurphy reported afterward that Kiffin was also "late to meetings" and that his "public 'ass-chewing' comments contributed" to his early termination.

Comment

• Kiffin being out now may be too late to turn back the damage done in advance of the title game. Alabama preaches "The Process" so much that Saban must be beside himself that he allowed himself to get undermined by Kiffin's poor preparation in December.

Comment

Working...
                                X