Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh. Not that big of a deal.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get the manufacturerd outrage over this.

Alabama is the most successful program in the nation. In fact, Saban could forfeit this game and fly to Rio on a three-month coke and hooker bender and he would come back -still- to the premium program in all of college sports.

Him leaving early is a good thing. Last year, we had many more problems with Kirby hanging on than we would have if we had just let him go.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the rumors from last year were probably true and The Nick had enough.

Comment

• No. If that had been true, Nick would have fired him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I don't get the manufacturerd outrage over this.
              LMFAO ..... you're on a Michigan fan forum and you're wondering why posters here are giving your boys shit?
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Huh? I wasn't talking about anyone here. The national media was who I was referencing.

And, for the record, if this is what you call "giving (my) boys shit," then you are definitely out of your depths.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 3, 2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Really?

So Wiz's, Froots, WIngsFan and Strange's posts poking fun at Nick and the Tide aren't smack to which I'd suggest plays on this "maufacturer outrage" in the press as you call it.

Of course it does and that you want to play all this down with a "Meh, no big deal," is hilarious. You're a Bama fan on an a rivals forum and a Michigan forum to boot. Coming north from the land of out houses and loads of junk cars in front yards to civilization here is a big leap and one that places you most certainly out of your depth.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No, it's been a subject of convo on Mike&Mike, PTI, Stephen A Smith, Russilio and Kannel, and, well, all the shows. I was off today, and had it on ESPN most of that time.

Have I missed the new coordinator smack that you speak of? Point me to it. Seriously. I have noted a few ask questions or offer opinions. No sass. Please, link the sass.

Comment

• Oh, and I have been to Michigan. Several times. Michigan is Alabama with cold weather and Detroit.

Comment

• Fair

Comment

• Oh, and I have been to Michigan. Several times. Michigan is Alabama with cold weather and Detroit.
                            and teeth

Comment

• Oh, a teeth joke! Hahaha! Good job. No really. Nice work. Good effort.

Comment

• Also, women with a judicious amount of makeup and none more. And better food.

Comment

Working...
                                X