Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Michigan fans are familiar with this problem.

Comment

• Also, women with a judicious amount of makeup and none more. And better food.

Ha never been a fan of copious amounts of make up, my wife rarely put any on at all. Don't think I would eat anything down that way myself, not a fan of seafood.

Comment

• Oh, a teeth joke! Hahaha! Good job. No really. Nice work. Good effort.
        sorry

Comment

• Hey AA is an alright guy...delusional and toothless...but alright...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The South does have better food and women. No doubt.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              sorry
              Don't be sorry. Really. I felt sorry for you.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dont worry, im doing better than Charles Manson

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    The South does have better food and women. No doubt.
                    Well, to be fair, you have a larger selection...with relations being included and all.

You knew that was coming

Comment

• Well actually, the greatest prevalence of incest is in the great plains states. Most sociologists feel it is due to the Nordic influence in the area, where such relationships were common in their homeland.

Comment

• LAIR!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nobody wants to see your lair, dude. Stop asking.

The South has some good food, I'll admit that much. It's all the same thing, but it's a heck of a thing. But southern women generally have no fashion sense. There's the caked-on makeup and the cheesey hair, but most mystifying to me is that so many down there can't land themselves in a pair of shapely jeans if their lives depended on it. There are plenty of inherently beautiful women anywhere you go, and many ugly ones too, but up here they are much better at putting themselves together.

Comment

• Stifle
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know what southern women you're hanging around but most around here wear very little or no make-up. Lipstick is a thing, though. Especially red.

As far as "fashion sense" - not being gay, I don't give a fuck about their fashion sense. I have not noticed anything different with regard to fashion here with the crowd I hang with compared with women in my travels (and I travel a lot).

The food is all the same thing? Okay. That settles it. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Don't worry AA, I have your back in the titanic rematch. I'll take a pint size, vainglorious tyrant over a phony anyday. So you got that going for you.

As for as the Lane Kiffin saga, it isn't manufactured outrage, it is just attention getting. Nothing involving Lane Kiffin ends well but the train wreck always attracts eyeballs.

Comment

Working...
                                X