Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost to Auburn 6-straight.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      We lost to Auburn 6-straight.

I just remembered Tubberville's "One for the Thumb". Didn't remember them starting to work on the other hand.

There were quite a few, "Honk if you sacked Brodie Croyle" bumper stickers around too.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah. Dark times, indeed.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But now things are a bit better: Alabama’s senior class this year has a 4-year record of 51-5 (.911). And, win or lose Monday, nobody has more wins in the CFP than us. We are playing for our 5th NC in 8 years. No team in the nation has won as many games or championships as Bama under Saban the last 10 years.

Every single player that Nick Saban has signed while at Bama has a NC ring if he stayed at least 3 seasons. Players who stayed 4 years and signed in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 all have more than one NC ring (those signed in 2009 have three). If we win Monday, we can add players signed in 2013, 2014, and 2015 to the "double ring" list, and the latter two are eligible to earn the "triple ring" honor.

He is Worth. Every. Cent, and really is underpaid.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Saban, and Hell followed with him.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 8, 2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• The above, while all true, sounds a bit arrogant now that I'm sober.

SorryNotSorry.

Comment

• Saying your Tide had lost to Auburn 6-straight was quite arrogant of you.

Comment

• Those were the Dark Times. Lord Saban has taken up the mighty sword of righteousness and superior recruiting and defeated the unwashed, marauding heathens wearing orange and blue.

Comment

• Mike Price!. Franchione!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• bama is similar to texas.. even when recruiting is "not good" there are still studs showing up because they are local.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Mike Price never coached a game and Fran actually did okay for a bit.

But Dubose and Shula were 8 years of mismanagement that caused problems well after they had been fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        bama is similar to texas.. even when recruiting is "not good" there are still studs showing up because they are local.

Under Shula, recruiting was not good. Very few "studs" showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Those were the Dark Times. Lord Saban has taken up the mighty sword of righteousness and superior recruiting and defeated the unwashed, marauding heathens wearing orange and blue.
                          ...... and your claiming sobriety this morning?
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You will be assimilated, Jeff. Resistance is futile.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The bench will be kept warm on the Bama sideline by Najee's butt. You've said it yourself and ..... you are the purveyor of truth.

Bad choice. I won't feel sorry for him.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X