Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Link me those stories on players that turned down M to go to Bama to get cash.
    For starters.

From John U Bacon's book about RichRod. Not specifically listing Alabama, but mentioning SEC schools. Smart money is on the SEC West

https://books.google.com/books?id=6h...uiting&f=false

Page 392.

It's funny you should mention automobiles again. Devin Gardner said specifically that he was offered his rental car on his official visit as a freebie.

One of the many pieces of the mosaic being built here.
    Last edited by Hannibal; February 28, 2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• No, I asked for an article on Bama, not a Michigan grad's third-hand account of an unnamed SEC school in his book on the cheating of RRod.

Honestly, I am not close enough to the other 13 SEC schools like I am UA to offer a fair and informed opinion, so I will refuse to either accept or refute that account on their behalf.

Do you have anything specifically on Bama?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, I asked for an article on Bama, not a Michigan grad's third-hand account of an unnamed SEC school in his book on the cheating of RRod.

Honestly, I am not close enough to the other 13 SEC schools like I am UA to offer a fair and informed opinion, so I will refuse to either accept or refute that account on their behalf.

Do you have anything on Bama?
        This was my original quote...

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Stories from Michigan recruits, for instance, about what they turned down to attend Michigan instead of an SEC school. But I'm sure those are just lies amirite?
        I didn't say that I have anything on Bama specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Well, that's what I asked for.

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Link me those stories on players that turned down M to go to Bama to get cash.
          This whole dialogue has been on Bama.

Anyway, guess we're done.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan Men are above the need of so-called 'evidence'

Comment

• I have already described the evidence. There is plenty.

Comment

• Link it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  I have already described the evidence. There is plenty.

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  uh-huh...

Comment

• Strangelove, you do realize that you started all of this (in jest)?

Comment

Link it then.
                      Already done.

Comment

• lol.

Perfect.

Comment

Strangelove, you do realize that you started all of this (in jest)?
                          Moi? I am as innocent as the the Saturday Evening Post, that reputable chronicler of yesteryear.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• An Alabama player flashing his Pell Grant money. LMFAO

Comment

• Alabama players scrape together everything that they can and eat Ramen noodles three meals a day so that they will have money for their $140,000 BMW I8s.

Last edited by Hannibal; February 28, 2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X