Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    They were 3-0 and had dismantled a top 25 Kansas State team.
    Maybe so, but they are still Vanderbilt
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I didn't think Kansas State would be good this season, let alone ranked.

Comment

• They beat K-State 14-7 in a defensive slog. I can understand Vanderbilt considering that a dismantling, but no one else did. If that was their basis for their delusions of grandeur, then they got what was coming to them.

Comment

• It's early but it looks as if Georgia is going to knock Miss St back out of the top 25 where they belong.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• (My use of the phrase "dismantled a top-25 Kansas State team" was crashcourse sass)
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It was a great game, and I will say that I think Tua Tagovailoa is going to be a great QB. His potential is just off the charts.
              With Jalen Hurts there for probably two more years after 17, Tagovailoa will be great starting QB... during his senior season? or does his beat out Hurts.
              If Bama gives Tua backup time, technically he will be a senior by the time Hurts is gone.

Too many productive QBs... It's a good problem to have.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think he eventually beats out Hurts. Or, we use a two QB system. Nick has been successful with rotating QBs all the way back to LSU.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You actually don't have to say anything to Saban to put him in a bad mood.

Comment

• I'm not sure what you're talking about, but he's definitely not happy-go-lucky like Mike Shula. Then again, it's not in his job description and I couldn't care less if he is. What I do care about is this: Alabama has won more games and more championships than every other team in college football in Nick's time here. And you can bet that if congeniality starts to win games, he'll become the most affable motherfucker in the nation. Until then, I hope Nick keeps doing whatever he's doing because it's working.

Comment

• That's like your opinion man.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Missouri is horrific. Which is good news for Florida as that makes them not the worst team in the East. Them and the Genius of Butch.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've been pounding on Mizzou all year long. They are bad. The whole East minus Georgia sucks ass.

Comment

• SEC is shit now

Comment

I've been pounding on Mizzou all year long. They are bad. The whole East minus Georgia sucks ass.
                                ...And speaking of Georgia...

Huge statement win tonight. The speed of the defense is something else. Jake Fromm really looked to be in control. I would humbly suggest Georgia's second, third, and fourth string running backs would start for a lot of good programs.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X