Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed the M assertions on Hoke. Heh.

That said, Hoke, Shula, John Cooper >>>> Saban, Meyer.

Slam dunk.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 21, 2017, 01:24 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I believe artifacts are probably still around. Some hilarious shit.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not from me

Comment

• That was linesman's thing. linesman is long gone and so is Hoke. You will have to look elsewhere to find that discussion.

Comment

• Well, Liney got hammered for risking that comparison as he should have. The rest is history ...... and all the rose colored glasses guys, wanting to be immune from reasonable criticisms (maybe some of it wasn't but hey) of that happy horse shit are somewhere else on the WWW along with him predicting an undefeated 2017 season for M.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In defense of liney, or whomever, being a fan and sunshine pumping happens sometimes. I have done it. I was a big fan of Dennis Franchione. I bought into his words and actions. He, uh, well, didn't live up to my expectations.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hoke was a failure the minute he was hired. I warned Linesman well beforehand at the old Megasite, he later told me I was correct.

Comment

• In defense of liney, or whomever, being a fan and sunshine pumping happens sometimes.

Not here. It's an outrageous thing for a Michigan fan to be a Michigan homer on a Michigan board.

Comment

• I detect a touch of sarcasm. Which reminds me...

The Molopo River roughly transects the southern border of the Kalahari Desert. The river is essentially a long, thin oasis which stretches 600 miles across the iconic orange sands of the region. The Kalahari is beautiful, but non-forgiving and harsh.

As I make my way toward the river, still about eight clicks away, my eyes begin to play tricks on my sun-scorched mind. I am certain that I see something move ahead, but as I get closer I find nothing but the bleached bones of an unlucky kudu. As I pass the carcass, I get the feeling I'm being watched. I look back at the bones and immediately surmise that seeing the kudu's skull, its "face", is the genesis of my uneasiness. A desert is solitary confinement without need of walls and the psychosis of such isolation -with walls or without- is well known.

Still looking at the kudu, I say out loud, "I have got to get water soon or I will end up with my bones bleaching in the sun, too." I pause for a few seconds too long, like I was expecting an answer, before my mind snaps back to reality and I continue my march.

Comment

• If we didn't have Detroit Dan here, well, I dunno what.

Not following. But "solitary confinement without walls" is a hell of a line.

Comment

• Mrs. Talent tells me you enjoy being backdoored. Those anal beads must be coming in handy for you.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With a name like Mrs. Talent you know it's worth making some compromises. If her name were Mrs. No-Talent (or Mrs. Wiz) you know the reward isn't going to be worth it.

Comment

• "Mrs hack should just be avoided outright."

- John W Bobbitt

Comment

• Thanks Ex-Mrs. Wiz...dumbass...

"...honey you...are my shining star...don't you go away..."
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                "Mrs hack should just be avoided outright."

- John W Bobbitt
                                Very sharp. Pun intended.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X