Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn fans are going to go apeshit when Georgia AND Alabama make the CFP and Gus bolts for the Ozarks.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's too bad Johnson got hurt. Auburn is not the same without him playing a full strength.

Probably robbed us of a decent game.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        They don't deserve to be in, but they will be.
        Who, Bama? They deserve it as much as any team not named Oklahoma, Georgia, or Clemson.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Auburn fans are going to go apeshit when Georgia AND Alabama make the CFP and Gus bolts for the Ozarks.

That will not happen, but it would be great.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Who, Bama? They deserve it as much as any team not named Oklahoma, Georgia, or Clemson.
            They don't deserve it any more than Ohio State did last year.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In a knee jerk, Auburn will fire Malzhan.

Poor effort by Auburn. Looked to me like they packed it in after the Auburn fumble and GA went up 21, 7/
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

They don't deserve it any more than Ohio State did last year.
                I think Ohio State was deserving last year. We have had this discussion before, CG, iirc - we don't see eye-to-eye on it. And that's fine. I doubt we will change each others mind, so let me just say, Roll Tide, my friend.

Comment

• Well, Bama fans should be rooting for osu. BIG (and osu) are out if osu squeezes past the Badgers.

An ass-railing (not gonna happen) might get the BIG back in play.

Wisky wins, Clemson wins (obvious), you have your final four:

Clemson
                  OU
                  GA
                  Wisky
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    In a knee jerk, Auburn will fire Malzhan.

Poor effort by Auburn. Looked to me like they packed it in after the Auburn fumble and GA went up 21, 7/

They won't fire him because he beat Bama. He very well might leave, though.

Comment

Well, Bama fans should be rooting for osu. BIG (and osu) are out if osu squeezes past the Badgers.

An ass-railing (not gonna happen) might get the BIG back in play.

Wisky wins, Clemson wins (obvious), you have your final four:

Clemson
                      OU
                      GA
                      Wisky

Well, I am, but it won't matter. We needed an AU win.

Comment

• When Ohio State gets in, I will wish them well. I hate Kirby and Georgia. Ditto Clemson and Oklahoma. Guess I will pull for the Bucknuts - either that or a giant hole to open up in the stadiums and send all 4 teams into the abyss.

Comment

In a knee jerk, Auburn will fire Malzhan.

I think that Georgia out hit them all night.

The loss of Kerryon Johnson was the real difference. Auburn was not good early in the year when he was nursing a hamstring, got good when he got healthy and had to essentially play without him tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            It won't matter. We needed our only loss to be to the SEC champs. A loss to a 3-loss suckbutt Auburn team isn't impressive.

Yep, I think it's the Big10 champs to the CFP now.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Biggest win for Georgia in a long while!

I keep going back and forth between Ohio St. and Alabama for the final spot. Might have to lean towards Alabama, but I couldn't blame the committee if they went with Ohio St.

(Probably should wait until scores go final before making predictions.)

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

I think that Georgia out hit them all night.

The loss of Kerryon Johnson was the real difference. Auburn was not good early in the year when he was nursing a hamstring, got good when he got healthy and had to essentially play without him tonight.
                                I agree on both counts. Georgia definitely won the battle up front and took advantage of turnovers, but I'd be lying if I said a hobbled Kerryon Johnson didn't make a big difference as well.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X