Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Look, it's like a kid at a top med school. You coast through with a 3.0, and choose to go drink beer instead of hitting the books or the sim lab, don't be pissed when on match day you're placed at a podunk hospital on an Indian reservation in Dustbowl City, Oklahoma.

Actions have consequences.

I don't care for your analogy.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't care for your analogy.

I don't care for YOU.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jeudy commits to Bama.

Yay. I guess.

Comment

Jeudy commits to Bama.

Yay. I guess.

Or maybe not. The Scout guy (fuck Scout.com) may have jumped the gun.

Comment

• No, it's Bama. Scout was right (broken clock and all).

Comment

• UAT solidifies 2nd in the 247 Composite. I can't recall two higher 247 Composite numbers this early in the cycle than OSU and The Nick. 285. 272. Then it's all the way down to 252 for 3rd. That said, Georgia is 3rd and only has 14 verbals, so they're in great shape to put together a top 3 class. 4-9 all have 18 commits except OU (16) and ND (17). The team that will make a huge move by NLOID is FSU, who is currently 9th with a mere 11 commits.

As far as M is concerned, right now they have some work to do if they want another top 5 finish. But, it is NFL MACHINE, INC., so he'll be choosing which 5* kids to take and, of course, plucking hidden gem 3* kids.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, last year The Nick "won" the 247 Composite w/ 301 points. By August 24th Ohio State should be at 302 points. And then The Nick will steal Shaun Wade at the death to reclaim #1.

fucking The Nick

Comment

• TOSUC has got this. I think it likely that Georgia passes us too.

Comment

• Incorrect. The Nick will feast upon Kirby's still-beating heart.

Comment

• I hate that son of a bitch. Stole coaches and has stole some recruits he was following while at Bama.

I hope Uga gets rabies.

Comment

• Correct. Not just rabies, but ass rabies.

CFB needs another The Nick-UFM showdown. Commence w/ making it happen, assclown. Though, I guess you wouldn't mind seeing The Nick prison-rape HARBAUGH!!!!!! for the sass factor. But you'd have to endure a significant period of brash asshattery.

Comment

• Him poaching Mel Tucker gutted me. Great coach. My hope is Tucker goes back to the NFL. And that Kirby goes straight to hell.

Comment

• And, yeah, I want "Saban-Meyer V: Blood in the Streets" to happen.

Would have been last year but a home loss to Spartan Magic late in November prevented that. This is on TOSUC.

Comment

• UFM is a disaster a total disaster. Who could come up with such an awful gameplan? Dammit all to hell.

Comment

• 2008: Fla: 31-20
                                2009: Bama 32-13
                                2010: Bama 31-6
                                2014: OSU 42-35

2-2, 118-92

Or an average game score of Saban 30, Meyer 23.

Suck it, Talent!

Comment

Working...
                                X