Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tide can lose a game and still likely be in the CFP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Also, Butch Jones really can't survive this weekend, right?
      I have to agree. The only thing that may give him at least one more week is that no one realistically gave them a chance against a Georgia team that is firing on all cylinders right now. But even then you would expect them to be at least somewhat competitive at home. They weren't.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• In case you were wondering:

[ame]https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/914298854073409542[/ame]

LSU? Thought the buyout for Les was $13 million. Costly.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• AA's SEC rankings:

1. Bama
          2. Georgia
          3. Auburn

((((deep and wide chasm))))

14. The rest of the SEC minus Mizzou
          93. Mizzou
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Until UGA loses to Vandy and au loses to ark, then you'll have it right.

Comment

• IMO..

The only team that can beat Georgia in the regular season is Auburn and possibly GaTech.
              The only team that can beat Auburn in the regular season is Bama and Georgia.
              The only team that can beat Bama in the regular season is Auburn.

That said...

I think Bama has about an 80% of winning out in the regular season.
              I think Georgia has about a 70% of winning out in the regular season.
              I think Auburn has about a 20% chance of winning out in the regular season.

Auburn is a much better team than people realize.

Yes, they lost by 8 points at Clemson. That was with a brand new QB and a brand new OC. And Clemson is kinda good. After a lackluster performance vs Mercer, they have beaten Missouri and Mississippi State by the combined score of 100-24.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                After a lackluster performance vs Mercer, they have beaten Missouri and Mississippi State by the combined score of 100-24.

Ehhh, those teams are chew toys.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And they did what a good team does with mediocre to bad teams: annihilates them.

Comment

• Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

We shall see. I would not be surprised if WartBeagle losses at one of LSU, Arkansas or A&M... Let alone against UGA (though UGA will blow a conference game too) and Bama
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

IMO..

The only team that can beat Georgia in the regular season is Auburn and possibly GaTech.
                      The only team that can beat Auburn in the regular season is Bama and Georgia.
                      The only team that can beat Bama in the regular season is Auburn.

That said...

I think Bama has about an 80% of winning out in the regular season.
                      I think Georgia has about a 70% of winning out in the regular season.
                      I think Auburn has about a 20% chance of winning out in the regular season.

Yes, they lost by 8 points at Clemson. That was with a brand new QB and a brand new OC. And Clemson is kinda good. After a lackluster performance vs Mercer, they have beaten Missouri and Mississippi State by the combined score of 100-24.
                      Seems about right
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And I hate Ole Miss. Just a dirty group of pkayers. A chop block put da'Shawn hand on crutches. They think it's a MCL sprain. Could be out 4 weeks. Wish we had beat them by 100.

Comment

• Who does Bammer play today AA...are they the London game today?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

And I hate Ole Miss. Just a dirty group of pkayers. A chop block put da'Shawn hand on crutches. They think it's a MCL sprain. Could be out 4 weeks. Wish we had beat them by 100.
                            No worries, NCAA will hopefully beat Ole Miss with sanctions within the next few months.
                            If not, then it's fair to go back to saying "Who gives a shit about anything from Mississippi."
                            Ole Miss... irrelevant now.
                            Miss St... annoying AF with their cowbells. Sucks to suck.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I agree. That GT offense is always a pain in the butt, but Auburn makes me more nervous than any other team Georgia has left.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X