Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia fired Richt so that they could win games like this vs Auburn.
    Good job.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• AA hates Mississippi State.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's true. I hate the Mississippi schools way more than their success dictates.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UAT and Miss State are twin schools in twin cities in twin states located mere miles apart. I get it.

Comment

• Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agree to disagree.

Comment

• I concede the point.

Comment

• And like I said, the injuries are too much. Can't lose 4 LBs for the year, and everyone else gimpy.

Well, that and Mullin is out coaching Saban.

Comment

• Alabama will win because they always do, but 24-24 is a fair score. Dead even game.

Comment

• Whew.

We play that way at Auburn and they will run us off the field.

Comment

• You guys need more five star linebackers.

Comment

• Yeah, you lose 4 for the year and that's an issue. I have never seen a year where we lost this many off one unit. People who understand football know how huge this is. Those that never played, spent their HS and college lives going to Drama Club or whatever and wouldn't even know how to put pads on would not realize the issues this causes.

Comment

• Tip of the hat to UAB's Bill Clark. After the program was dissolved for a couple years and restarted this year, the Blazers are 7-3 and will go to a bowl game.

And, of course, Lane Kiffin and FAU. He now has the Owls at 7-3.

Comment

• Now, I heard this on the ND-Miami broadcast, so TIFWIW, but Butch Davis and FIU do battle against Lane-O and FAU this week. $20 ticket gets in you and gets you all-you-can-drink beer. Hot damn.

Comment

• Oh, FAU is a joke program, no doubt. That's why Lane's job there is so impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X