Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    What are Alabama's big wins?

**crickets**
    Bama?s best win is ... a team that was manhandled vs Troy at home
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yep. Is what it is. Bama is in if OSU beats Wisky.

If OSU had played and beaten Memphis instead of playing Oklahoma then there is zero debate.

Meanwhile, Alabama hoops is playing with 3 men. Literally. Good day for AA.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've said it before, but I don't think a team that doesn't win it conference should get in, but obviously the committee doesn't agree with me. (Ohio State)

I would rather see a a two loss conf champ in than a one loss team that didn't win it's conference, especially if they couldn't even win their division.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, OSU was a bit of a unicorn in that they had 2 top shelf wins and their loss to PSU was a fluke. Even then, it was all about which B10 team goes, not about whether a 2nd B10 team goes over another conference.

Upside is this will push it to 8 with 5 auto bids.

Comment

• In 2015 a superior OSU team was left out AND finished behind a 2-loss Stanford team that won the P12 (and lost to NW!)

Comment

• Whelp, can't say I didn't expect this. We will end up in a NY6. Sugar, probably.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Auburn has really turned into a good team. 'Bama was just too banged up on defense. They made some really strange mistakes on offense. I don't remember the last time I saw them looks so rattled.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was surprised that Auburn pretty much whipped them. That was decisive.

Comment

• From midway through the 3rd until the end, we were totally whipped.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I was surprised that Auburn pretty much whipped them. That was decisive.
                      It was. Even so, you almost expected them to do something to pull it out. The tipped TD pass that wasn't was a good example of the kind of horseshoe up the ass shit that they usually pull off.

Comment

• The 12-man penalty was ultimate horseshoe.

Meh, Bama is in if OSU wins. AA has his buckeyes to rub for good luck. Fucking hell. I'd almost rather just lose to Wisky.

Comment

• Lose to Wisky? Talent is drunk

Comment

• Wisky is better than people think. That goon Harbaugh hired to take out JT's knee won't help either.

Comment

• Tonya Harding

Comment

• Apparently Alabama and Minnesota got into a fight - which after ejections, a player fouling out, and another player being injured- left Bama with three on the court to finish the game. We lost by 5. Just a spectacular sports day for Crimson Tide athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X