Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    BTW, Other than the facemask call, I thought the game was called pretty well.

They blew the call on the blocked punt it was an obvious false start. Right guard and blocking back both moved early, but as AA said, it was a wash because Bama would just have had to punt again anyway.

I thought they should have thrown a flag when Bama's #30 slapped the GA player in the back of the head after the tackle, too, but as The Nick is fond of saying, it is what it is.

Now since there is no doubt that Saban is the GOAT, can you Alabama fans quit wearing that stupid assed hounds tooth?
    Agreed, they could have called the slap/push but they were letting both teams do that. And both teams weren't shy about continuing the practice. I am not a fan of it.

I don't wear houndstooth. Neither did Coach Bryant. He had some checkered and plaid hats - no houndstooth.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• SLFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And for God's sake can we lose the term "edge" If Fowler said it once he said it fifty times.

Who ever came up with that term should be slapped.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My aren't we edgy today...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Tua appears to not have any issues with his language barrier... moving from Hawaii to the states.

LOL... bama fans..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I told a Georgia fan who was complaining about the calls that he shouldn't worry.. he still can chant S-E-C, S-E-C... I don't think he was as amused as I was.

btw.. Florida athletics posted S-E-C, S-E-C after the game... on twitter. LOL.. and people wonder why fans mock the SEC

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                My aren't we edgy today...
                he's just mad cause Georgia got edged out

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I told a Georgia fan who was complaining about the calls that he shouldn't worry.. he still can chant S-E-C, S-E-C... I don't think he was as amused as I was.

btw.. Florida athletics posted S-E-C, S-E-C after the game... on twitter. LOL.. and people wonder why fans mock the SEC
                  I hate conference pride. Believe it or not, there are people who keep track of and celebrate their conference having a good bowl record. They even root FOR their rivals in bowl games. Pretty pathetic, right?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA... yep. I wanted Iowa to lose, no question.

I did pull for Wisky, but they were playing Miami... and even bama is better than Miami in my eyes.

Comment

• Understandable. I remember some of those 1980's and 1990's Huskerz-Canes match-ups. If memory serves, they held the upper hand.

Comment

• yes... UNL was outmatched in several of those orange bowls.

Comment

• This game had huge ratings. #2 all time behind the Buckeyes-Ducks three years ago. So much for it being 'too regional'.

Comment

• Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

The UA team and the fanbase seemed to really relish "Bama fatigue". It had to be a big part of Coach Saban's speechifying to the players.

It's got to be damn hard to get kids "up" enough after experiencing such intractable success year after year to get maximum effort after 5 championships in 9 seasons.

Let's see more of that next year y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No one likes you

fixed
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X