Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven?t watched game day in years. Don?t miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• "I be a floatin' down the mighty Tennessee River with the Vol Navy"
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It seems like a Rich Rod in Michigan situation but maybe it works.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/936614721284911104[/ame]

This would be amazing if true. For those who can't see my Twitter, Brett McMurphy (formerly of ESPN) has been told by multiple people that Phil Fulmer has been working behind the scenes to become Tennessee AD and has been sabotaging the coaching search with the hope of getting Currie fired. Gave thumbs down to Leach too

Comment

• Jesus. What a shit show.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Currie ousted the Fat Man awhile back. Now the Fat Man has his vengeance! War Vals!

God, I wish we still had a full-blown PNN for this (and only this) shitfest.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Phildo is a doucher
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ole Miss gets a one more year bowl ban and a few more scholarships on top of the self-imposed number.

Meh -- so you miss out on a couple of Pizza Bowl/Music City Bowls (at most) and your next recruiting class is limited to 20 instead of 25. In the end, not a significant enough deterrent to offest back-to-back victories against The Nick and a New Year's Six Bowl win. If I'm an Ole Miss fan, that's a trade that I'll take every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Yet another instance where the benefits of the crime vastly outweigh the punishments.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ole Miss players can transfer and play without sitting out a year. That is potentially a big penalty and may mean Shea to M.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 24 total schollies, show cause for everyone, two bowl bans, and players can xfer immediately?

That seems significant to me.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-investigation

Ole Miss gets a one more year bowl ban and a few more scholarships on top of the self-imposed number.

Meh -- so you miss out on a couple of Pizza Bowl/Music City Bowls (at most) and your next recruiting class is limited to 20 instead of 25. In the end, not a significant enough deterrent to offest back-to-back victories against The Nick and a New Year's Six Bowl win. If I'm an Ole Miss fan, that's a trade that I'll take every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Yet another instance where the benefits of the crime vastly outweigh the punishments.
                            The extra Bowl ban allows players to transfer with no penalty. It could be a big deal.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think they need to impose sanctions on the entire SEC...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Note that there was no extra-Wiz ban. They got off light.

Comment

Working...
                                X