Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Godless northerners, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Jesus.
        Yes my son?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dabo negative recruiting against Urban. Heh.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Of course Herbstreit might have sent him on his way.

I don't like this kid's vibe.

Comment

• Annnnnd Kirby flips a 4* LB committed to Bama.

Comment

• Kirby is killing it.

What's going on with Bama's class... Is not number 1 !?!?
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Flipping Brenton Cox was a bitch for OSU. Kid is a stud. That's the difference between the two classes right now. But Georgia still has a few more to come including Luke Ford.

And, perhaps most importantly, they have 3 top 10 kids for 2019 verballed and almost surely solid (they're all in-state) -- and they have a 4th all but locked up. One class CAN be a difference-maker, but when you stack them, that's when you really arrive.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                    Kirby is killing it.

What's going on with Bama's class... Is not number 1 !?!?
                    First time in a long time. I am glad.

Comment

• This will cheer you up...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I am plenty cheerful, but I never mind visiting the Valley of the Deer.

Comment

• Talent,

Stupid question. How do you say 247 (as in the recruiting website)?

I have always said 'twenty-four seven.' Guy on the radio yesterday said 2-forty-7.

Comment

• I say each number individually. All other ways confirm educational insouciance and a derelict soul. Asshat.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's a website run by overweight, balding, middle-aged men that are obsessed with closely monitoring and documenting the daily lives of teenage boys.

So I pronounce it "NAM-bla"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I say each number individually. All other ways confirm educational insouciance and a derelict soul. Asshat.

So, you say two-four-seven.

I say twenty-four seven

The asshat on the radio says 2-forty-7.

DSL visits NAMBLA.

This wasn't really helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X