Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a website run by overweight, balding, middle-aged men that are obsessed with closely monitoring and documenting the daily lives of teenage boys.

So I pronounce it "NAM-bla"
    Quality. I'd give that at least 4*. It's certainly better than the sum of AA's posts in this and every other thread.

Nonetheless, please see Post #4408. Asshat.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My posts are quality! They are the McRibs of this this thread. Your posts -at best- are Taco Bell Bean Burritos.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        My posts are quality! They are the McRibs of this this thread. Your posts -at best- are Taco Bell Bean Burritos.
        His posts aren't even that good...and yours are NOT McRib quality...

...get over yourself...and don't EVER degrade the glorious boneless rib goodness EVER again...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          His posts aren't even that good...and yours are NOT McRib quality...

...get over yourself...and don't EVER degrade the glorious boneless rib goodness EVER again...
          Your posts are the empty Arby's sauce packet you find on your floorboard after a 2am run to get food after a night of drinking and debauchery.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. But I didn't blaspheme like you...ya putz...

Know your limitations.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• E-mailed 247:

Josh Harve
              Josh Harvey (247Sports)
              Dec 21, 10:28 AM CST

Twenty-four seven sports.

Comment

• For once, it was clear that you were right all along.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My bet is that Josh Harvey was born and raised in Mississippi, educated at a Bojangles, bounced from one menial job to another and firmly believes a jungle cat could best a bear.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lmao.

Comment

• Bojangles an inspired choice.

Comment

• well that was 10 minutes of reading time I should have spent elsewhere

Comment

• Going to the Bama-Texas game tomorrow night. We are the best medicorce team in the nation...or the worst good team. I am not sure yet.

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good god at the young Alabama and Clemson co-eds wearing yoga pants. My goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X