Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    We would have had a 2-loss team if they were from the SEC. Duh. No other conference can out in a 2-loss team. Period.

Instead, the team that railed the two teams in the title game lost a third and was this forced to get railed by UCF.
    Nah. Just like Ohio State was the first non conference champion in the playoff, the Buckeyes would have also had the dubious honor of being the only two-loss team in, too. They would have, that is, if one of Ohio State's two losses this year hadn't have been by 31 inexplicable points to an unranked team.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UCF > Alabama
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Word is, Saban sent Kirk Ferentz a nice fruit basket for pouring it on the Buckeyes this year.

But cheer-up Bama haters. Looks like Bama lost its 7th LBer in the game last night. War Kirby!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You seem uncharacteristically sober right now
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• why don't you uncharacteristically stfu

Comment

• first game I wish they (OU) thrown more in those overtimes seemed like they went to the run and got stifledmost of the plays they ran in ot

Comment

• Yeah, I wish they had thrown more, too. And won.

I would rather have lost to the Sooners than Georgia. No doubt. We got revenge on Dabo, though. Everything else is lagniappe.

Comment

• Stop talking in gay french ya homo...are you mocking hack?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Je suis un homme. Wiz n'est pas un homme.

Comment

• SLFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, actually...ferme ta putain de bouche.

FTPDB, maybe?

Comment

• Somehow missed Arians retiring. He was the one bright spot under Dubose. Loved his honesty as a Bama OC. He took a lot of blame that shoulda gone to Dubose that year.

Comment

• GTFO
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL, I like SLFU. Reminds me of morning at the zoo in the Pepe le Peu Looney Tunes bits. Le roar, le quack, etc.

Comment

• le shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X