Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nick is just sending a message. When you don't play anyone at all for 11 weeks you have plenty of time to bring the boys along and motivate the unmotivated.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why does AA hate Scott Frost?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why does the earth spin?

Comment

• Look upon this famous and magnificent Saturday Evening Post cover, painted by the incomparable Norman Rockwell, and reflect upon the countless others we might have enjoyed but for the vindictive evil of one Paul "Bare" Bryant and his legions of lawyers and wealthy donors

runaway-saturday-evening-post-cover-september-20-1958_u-l-pc6wax0.jpg

Comment

• And we would STILL have a Saturday Evening Post if they weren't libelous scum intent on defaming the finest man who ever lived.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Joe Burrow will be problematic for the SEC West. He's going to be LSU's first real QB since maybe Flynn. I think he could be the biggest impact transfer of the year.

Comment

• Who asked ya?

STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You asked me. With your eyes, Sweety.

Comment

• Zach Mettenberger had a great senior year for LSU.
                      Remember Jordan Jefferson having one good year that led to a bunch of hype... then everyone discovered he sucked.
                      Outside of that, crap at QB. Those LSU RBs, WRs, O-line, and everywhere else on D though. Specifically, CB. Great stuff.

LSU should be exciting this year. Tough schedule... close games. A few loses, no doubt. That Miami vs LSU opener is a must watch.
                      Good times for their mediocre head coach that talks like he has an alligator stuffed down his throat.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        You asked me. With your eyes, Sweety.
                        You love me! You really really love me!

xoxoxo
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz will be at the LSU-UGA game in BR this year...just an fyi...

shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Wiz will be at the LSU-UGA game in BR this year...just an fyi...

shaddup

I may have to go to that game.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Joe Burrow will be problematic for the SEC West. He's going to be LSU's first real QB since maybe Flynn. I think he could be the biggest impact transfer of the year.

It pisses me off that you didn't keep him.

Comment

• Me, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X