Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Tide.

also, Fuck Lane Kiffin.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• RIP PAC 12/ West Coast Playoff chances.
        Great news because I can not care about late ass / 1:30am West Coast games and rightfully not give a shit.

Big win for Auburn.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Look, playing Louisville at hallowed Camping World Stadium in one of Orlando's shittier neighborhoods has bowl game atmosphere. Ok? Playing them at the Rose Bowl or Soldier Field or in NYC just wouldn't be the same

Comment

• Lmao
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Wow, some fans of a team that champion beating women dropped by. Lovely.

-If the Rose Bowl people come up with a game, we would be there, we would love it, and we would sell all our tickets. And Bama's footprint is the entire US. I would also love a game in Ohio.

-I didn't see the Auburn game. But I generally find that only gaping, mewling front holes complain about calls in a game.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 1, 2018, 11:47 PM.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So, Ohio State plays zero P5 non-con games next year? Zero? None? Zip? Nada? I mean, woof. That's embarrassing. Maybe you can sell some tickets on a frozen pizza box to the non-con Game of Five extravaganzas the Bucknuts have planned. Like you told me, Talent, it's not tough to schedule a P5 team. Hell, you said you don't even have to offer a return visit. Maybe, you know, your team should have, you know, done that.

Also, do you think Urban condones beating women because of the way a shitty Iowa team beat him like a bitch last year? 31 points. Some sort of convoluted sense of turning the tables?

Now fuckoff, frontholes.

Comment

• Lol. The conference pride is uber strong in AlabamAlum. Especially late night on his 5th scotch! The truth comes out.
                    Last edited by iam416; September 2, 2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Lol. The conference pride is uber strong in AlabamAlum. Especially late night on his 5th scotch! The truth comes out.
                        Historians well tell you that Alabama fans developed the "S-E-C!" chant during the Dubose years.

Comment

• I just love the 230am tirade. Something about that is really endearing to me.

Comment

• Satellite view of Camping World Stadium reveals just a handful of empty grass fields for parking. Within walking distance you've got a Church's chicken, something called Mr. Snapper's Fish, a dry cleaner, a junkyard, several homeless shelters, the highway, and a police station.

Fun for the whole family

Comment

• Cody- Run along. Adults are talking.

Talent- It was midnight, not 2:30am.

DSL- Florida fans were the ones who developed the chant. Nothing good comes from Florida fans. Also, Orlando parking smack? Jesus. Have some self respect.

Comment

• Wrong on all counts!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X