Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU/Texas entry into the SEC delayed from 2024 to 2025. M-UT game no longer in jeopardy apparently.

After weeks of negotiations failed to find an agreement on an early move, Texas and Oklahoma are slated to join the SEC in 2025, sources told ESPN.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hope they still play it.

Comment

• Bama hires Notre Dame’s Tommy Rees as OC.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He authored one of my favorite plays in ND history.

Comment

• Saban likes him and he didn’t ask me, but meh. Anything is an improvement over BOB, though.

Comment

• C7D77EAD-5EB9-4D0E-B61C-417AA7BA5EB8.jpg
              I love the guy.

Comment

• It does surprise me that he would lateral to Alabama away from his Alma Mater, but any competent coordinator becomes a HC in short order under Saban, so I guess he is there to learn Saban’s process and get a HC job.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 4, 2023, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Maybe he’s working as a double agent for Brian Kelly.

Comment

• ...or maybe he's just a dumbass...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama beat LSU in Baton Rouge yesterday. We didn’t look great, eked out a 10-point win, certainly not how we looked after we killed Vandy.

Anyway, Bama by the numbers:

20-3 record (10-0, SEC)
                      #1 in RPI
                      #3 in BPI
                      #3 in SOS
                      #4 in NET
                      #4 in the AP poll
                      #5 in the Coaches poll
                      #5 in KenPom

Comment

• Honestly, the KenPom ranking is probably the most accurate. Just too many stretches of cold shooting and sloppy play.

Comment

• Next up: the Gators travel to Tuscaloosa Wednesday. Tip is 8pm (central) and on espn2.

Crimson Tide Fever! Catch it!

Comment

• no
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

You’re impossible to underestimate.

Comment

• That's the third nicest thing you've ever told me!

XOXOXO
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X