Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama is very talented, very good. We play fast and sloppy. We also are either very hot or very cold. Going 4 minutes or whatever without a bucket happens often. A lot more often than it happens with other top teams anyway.

But when we’re on, we are on. If we could just turn our freezing cold stretches to luke warm, I think we’d have a good shot at a FF/championship game appearance.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seems that there a quite a few teams with the same problem. They'll be lights out for 10 minutes or so, or even an entire half and then go absolutely cold.

Auburn does this almost every game. Get a lead playing like the best team in the country and then go cold and struggle to hold on to win.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lurch is annoying and can be problematic, but UAT is way more tested than Purdue and considerably more athletic. I'd definitely take UAT in a game over the Boilers.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Where is your B1G loyalty? C'mon man.

SEC! SEC! SEC!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Saban finally did what he had to do. Good for him. Told Gelding a few weeks ago he was gonna demote him but he could stay. And did not renew BOB’s contract.

Now we need Pruitt. I wonder how much Brian Hartline makes?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Alabama is very talented, very good. We play fast and sloppy. We also are either very hot or very cold. Going 4 minutes or whatever without a bucket happens often. A lot more often than it happens with other top teams anyway.

But when we’re on, we are on. If we could just turn our freezing cold stretches to luke warm, I think we’d have a good shot at a FF/championship game appearance.
              Yes.

Alabama reminds me of the Phi-Slama-Jamma Houston teams. So much talent that they can get away with overly optimistic ball handling.

UAT has a definite shot at the Nat Champ because they have Oates instead of Lewis. Lewis was the worst coach of my lifetime, barely worse than John Thompson.

Comment

• If Bama won a natty in hoops the same year The Nick failed to make the playoff....the seas would boil...the sky would fall....dogs and cats living together....MASS HYSTERIA!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

UAT has a definite shot at the Nat Champ because they have Oates (Sic: Lloyd) instead of Lewis. Lewis was the worst coach of my lifetime, barely worse than John Thompson.
                  UAT absolutely has a shot. Currently #6 (17-3). Tommy Lloyd was a great hire. The Wildcats are 50-7 since he took over. Wildly impressive.

Comment

• idiot
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The pity is a large number of Bama’s basketball team are freshmen. So, we’re facing a Calipari “one and done” kinda year. They need to make hay this year.

Comment

• I would settle for a STFU from you.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• kstate 5

that will be there peak

11-7 wins the big 12

oh this is the SEC thread?

89>51

Comment

• Alabama is a 13.5 fav vs MissState. Huge trap game. Look for the Bulldogs to cover and possibly spring the upset.

8pm central on SECN.

Comment

• Alabama is currently #1 in RPI, #3 in NET, #1 in overall SOS, 6-2 vs Quad 1, 11-0 vs Quad 2-4.

It’s been a good season so far. And with that positive post, we’re now jinxed.

Comment

• More crash; less AA.

Wait a minue...

Less crash; less AA.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X