Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gun was Miller's?

Man, kids do such stupid shit.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think the gun was Miles. Miller brought it to him, who handed it off and the third kid got in a gun fight with a guy and a passenger was killed.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I see.

After reading this it looks as if Miller is lucky he wasn't there when the shots were fired...

An investigator testified that Darius Miles and Michael Davis, the suspected gunmen, were in Brandon Miller's car before the Jan. 15 fatal shooting.

Seems to be a bit more than an innocent bystander
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dude delivered the murder weapon to a crime scene where someone was eventually killed. Kinda seems like even if there’s no specific “team rule” against that he might miss some playing time.

Why’s the team star dropping what he’s doing and bringing some benchwarmer his piece anyways?

Comment

• Wait a minute, he didn’t bring the gun and leave. He was present during the murder. And his car was blocking the victim’s car? And had two bullet holes in it?

But hey no violation of team rules so it’s all good.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a definite gunfight. Miller’s car had two bullet holes from the people who were shooting at him, Miles, and the other kid (who shot back).

If the DA says that Miller committed no crime, as ugly as the situation is, I’m don’t think anything will be done.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• Anyway, I’m sure if there is something else that needs to be done to Miller, as information becomes available as Miles’ trial progresses, I’m sure Bell (UA president) and Byrne (AD) will do so. I like and trust them both. I doubt that happens as long as the DA says Miller committed no crime.

And, as an aside, I fly to Scotland tomorrow. Be back in about a month. I’ll of course have internet, but I don’t peruse the net much when traveling.

Comment

• Renegade Institution...deserves Death Penalty for all sports...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Yeah, it was a definite gunfight. Miller’s car had two bullet holes from the people who were shooting at him, Miles, and the other kid (who shot back).

If the DA says that Miller committed no crime, as ugly as the situation is, I’m don’t think anything will be done.
                      Davis (who was with Miles) began shooting first and the driver of the black Jeep, which contained the victim, returned fire.

All this over some jawing on the strip late at night. So fucking stupid.

Comment

• Man, AA off to the glorious radio silence of the Scottish third-world peat-eaters. If only The Wizard would take a month-long trip the Yukon or, preferrably, the Mariana Trench. This place might become modestly less intolerable.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Davis (who was with Miles) began shooting first and the driver of the black Jeep, which contained the victim, returned fire.

All this over some jawing on the strip late at night. So fucking stupid.
                          Who brandished a gun first and who fired first is def a point of contention, but it should all be sorted out in the Grand Jury. But it’s stupid all around, no doubt. Davis was shot in the shoulder, but at the very least, he’s on the hook for manslaughter for the errant shot that killed the passenger.
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 22, 2023, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Man, AA off to the glorious radio silence of the Scottish third-world peat-eaters. If only The Wizard would take a month-long trip the Yukon or, preferrably, the Mariana Trench. This place might become modestly less intolerable.
                            Scotland has internet! Keep this up and you’re getting all the shirtless pics of me in a kilt eating haggis.

Comment

• So flight to London, train to Hadrian's Wall, and oxen-driven cart the rest of the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                So flight to London, train to Hadrian's Wall, and oxen-driven cart the rest of the way?
                                Close. ATL-LHR-EDI. After a week or so in Edinburgh, high speed rail to York and then a few days later one to Aberdeen. And then car to various travel spots north and west.

Comment

Working...
                                X