Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of holes in that story. I heard several witnesses saw him knitting in the library that day, for example.

Anyhow, Miller scored 41 points and the Bama basketball twitter feed didn't mention him once. Reminds me of the old Jackie Mason joke about Nixon: "yes he's crook but he's a crook who really knows his business".

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      A lot of holes in that story. I heard several witnesses saw him knitting in the library that day, for example.

Anyhow, Miller scored 41 points and the Bama basketball twitter feed didn't mention him once. Reminds me of the old Jackie Mason joke about Nixon: "yes he's crook but he's a crook who really knows his business".
      Naw. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He’s absolutely innocent of wrong-doing. Not only legally, but morally, and from any technical aspect one cares to throw out.

The media getting the salient details wrong and then going into full blown outrage that he wasn’t facing a murder charge, too, is beyond the pale and borne of abject racism and classism.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I fail to see a racial angle being played by the media. The "outrage", whether warranted or not, was the appearance of an elite athlete being treated differently than not only the average citizen, but a player of lesser ability.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He certainly murdered the Cocks last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              He certainly murdered the Cocks last night.

Comment

• Thank you. Tip your waitress. She goes by "Wiz".

Comment

• Gonna have to call CGVT "Longshanks" from now on cuz he is just hammering this poor Scot

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I fail to see a racial angle being played by the media. The "outrage", whether warranted or not, was the appearance of an elite athlete being treated differently than not only the average citizen, but a player of lesser ability.
                    And if the media had done one shred of fact-checking or due diligence it would have never been a question. A white kid would never have to suffer this outrage.

BTW, should I call you CGVT still or do you prefer Grand Dragon now?
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 23, 2023, 02:11 PM.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well one thing is for sure...the kid has that killer instinct...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Miller is so talented, just so many weapons. And he always delivers.

Comment

• He's so good...there ought to be a law...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An assassin on the court...

Comment

• killer post Mike
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X