Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarely has any person been so wrong on so many things in such short order. At this point most security software would lockdown your computer and ask, specifically, if you've been hacked by someone from Nebraska.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good Fuhking Lord...the sandbaggery has permeated the CFP juggling now...

:::::washes eyes out with bleach:::::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1 Georgia
        2 Michigan
        3 TCU
        4 USC

5 OSU
        6 Bammer
        7 Tennessee
        8 Penn State
        9 Clemson
        10 Kansas State

Penn State being ranked that high probably boosted us a little

Comment

• They got it right. They usually do.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hold the whole process in contempt! And all of y’use, too. Humanity suffers another setback. FREEEEEDOM!

Comment

• Pretty much have said it's UGA, M, TCU regardless of CCG outcomes...unless the kitties just bitch slap the shit outa TCU...the only variable now is USC...win and in...lose and OSU gets in.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Utah was really lucky to beat them in SLC.

Comment

• I want the top 4 to all hold serve. I’ll take that bracket as is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I want the top 4 to all hold serve. I’ll take that bracket as is.
                    Same here, nice to see the PAC 12 (future Big 10) finally represented in the CFP. I like the mix, match better than two SEC teams. Look forward to playing TCU if everything holds.

Comment

• What conference they are from is irrelevant- or should be - in this format. It should be the 4 best teams. If two BigTen teams are the best at the time of the last poll (which is likely how it will pan out) then that’s what I want.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• USC will not lose to Utah. And I think TCU is in unless they get blown out, and that won't happen.

So, fortunately, Ohio State won't have to go down to Atlanta to get humiliated by Georgia.

Comment

• You’re wrong. Dead wrong. If EITHER USC or TCU lose, Ohio State slips to the 4th spot. I’ll happily make you a conditional wage on that, Shyster.

Comment

• delusional
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think USC will win, but it’s definitely a toss up.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Count me among those who think TCU is in regardless. The three 12-0 teams are in, the only thing that could change is seeding based on CCG performance. It's down to USC/OSU. If USC wins, they're in as the #4 (possibly 3 if TCU loses), if they lose OSU is the #4.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they want to match up Michigan with USC in the Fiesta to create a Rose Bowl type game out west. You could also argue that TCU is the weakest of the 4 teams so the the top seed should draw them.

But the main takeaway is that the last spot will be decided between USC and OSU.
                                Last edited by Mike; November 30, 2022, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X